aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

♥ *~*Lesbian Yaoi Lovers*~* ♥

1. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    I haven't checked out so many Shoujo Ai/Yuri but weren't Strawberry Panic and Utena supposed to be good? Maybe we should start our own Yuri manga X3
    @lucka0021: I will, thank you!
  2. Phauxx
    Phauxx
    What's up, ladies?
  3. lovelessgravitation
    lovelessgravitation
    The lesbians in Loveless are so cute together!!! they are like uke and seme...uh... is there something like that for girls?
  4. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    @mayalex: yahoo...hnn they are nice too
  5. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    @lovelessgravitation: I investigated the Yuri terminology once, if it's a girly girl they say "neko", if the girl is Seme-like the say "tachi' (whether she is masculine or not). If the girl is masculine, they say Dyke V_V
    But, the relationships in Yuri can be nako/neko, dyke/neko tachi/neko... or whatever...
    >_< So complicated..I guess I'll stick with the traditional Yaoi Semes and Ukes... YAY!!!
  6. Sira_Black
    Sira_Black
    Hello everyone!
    <3

Not sue if this is where I say hello [ since this is my first group on aarin that I have joined.]
    Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to all the other Lezbin Yaoi lovers out there!
    <3333
  7. Nitasha
    Nitasha
    =P just when I thought anime might term lesbians a little better...

Hmm, I don't mind dyke when it's another lesbian using it >.> but if that passes a guy's lips especially...=@
  8. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    @Nitasha: well the Yuri terminology was probably made up by guys... V_V
    But it's not too important. And someone told me it's okay to use Seme and Uke for yuri if it sounds like they are Seme and Uke...
    But I guess since Seme and Uke are just sex roles, it's difficult to make a Yuri pairing fit on those...
    I don't mind the word dyke at all. Well of course since my native language isn't english, then there's other words ppl use as insults that mean lesbian in spanish.. but I don't care anyway... most people I know were like "you are lesbian? HOW COOL!" (cough cough, too many male friends ^_^)

@Sira_Black: it's the right place ^_^ Hello and welcome!!!
  9. Nitasha
    Nitasha
    xD Lmao, my guy friends keep asking how girls have sex with each other.

That's what I originally though, that seme/uke terminology was referring to sex.

English isn't my native language either =) I just don't like being insulted :P no matter what word is used.
  10. Zooie3vi1
    Zooie3vi1
    Hello... can think of anything else to say at the moment...
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast