aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Discuss Chapter Three (Spoiler Alert)

1. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Wow, so I've been MIA from the group for a while. Sorry about that.

And well, I know there is only 6 pages up so far for Chapter three, but let's go ahead and discuss your general impressions thus far.

Are you enjoying it? What do you think is going on with Cain and Commander Bering? What is their plan for Abel? What happened to the previous navigators who were with Cain? What is Abel? Any other predictions you wanna make

My theory:
    Okay, so I could be totally wrong, but I think Abel was some sort of experiment. Like maybe he has mixed blood with the Colterons or something, and maybe the other navigators did too, but for some unknown reason (a reason I can't guess) Abel was the only one who survived this experiment. And now, he's got some sort of special ability. I'm also not sure what exactly this or these abilities will be, but they seem to be helpful in fighting the war against the Colterons.

Okay, your turn....
  2. bra00724
    bra00724
    There's another page...and nobody is talking about it?
  3. bra00724
    bra00724
    Hello Starfighter fans! What the hell is Abel doing?
  4. SurrealEuphoria
    SurrealEuphoria
    Wow, we are up to the dream sequence now. Anybody feel a bit bad for Praxis right now?
    I'd hug him, lol. Poor guy. But he's got something cooking up in that head of his.
    He left Abel hanging that time; and now he's thinking good and hard about it.
    And did you notice Praxis has a new cute Navi? I want to pinch him. He looks WAY too innocent. lol