aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Are you a "Cain" or an "Abel" in the bedroom?

1. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Don't be shy. Let's discuss your bedroom habits
    So, do you like it rough, or do like to be rough? Do you like to be tied up, or do you like to do the tying?

I'm by no means shy. If you check out my profile, you'll see I'm a part of the Bondage group I'm definitely a "Cain"! I like to bite and be bitten

I'm a "take charge" kinda gal I like handcuffs, neckties, whipped cream, feathers, and just overall teasing. I'm not fond of whips or ropes, though. Those are too harsh for my taste. I'm more of a "beg me to let you cum" type of girl. Yeah, I have a wicked streak in me

So, which type are you? Are you more like Cain in bed, wild and rough? Or, are you more like Abel, docile and willing?
  2. Kinnetic
    Kinnetic
    omg, I fear I'm a total Abel, lol
  3. Cumi
    Cumi
    I am more of abel was well! eep >.>;
  4. Zasaki
    Zasaki
    Both haha! Sligtly more of an Abel but sometimes I just get something over me and totally turn into a Cain ;D
  5. iThreat
    iThreat
    I would think I am both as well O.o lol. Sometimes just want to dominate, other times want to be dominated xD heheh.
  6. gothicteaparty
    gothicteaparty
    Depends on my partner. If it's a girl, I'll dominate. If it's a man, I'll be willing to step it down for a bit... XD
  7. Atobe333
    Atobe333
    I'm actually the reverse, with men I'm dominating and woman... well depends on the girl I can be rather submissive
  8. SurrealEuphoria
    SurrealEuphoria
    Depends who I'm with. So I'd say I'm both. lol