aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions

1. Cumi
    Cumi
    [B]OH no I double post >.
  2. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Oh my gosh! Welcome! I'm interrupting the introductions for a moment

Just wanted to pause and say "hi" and thank you again to everyone who has joined!!
    I know you didn't do it for me, but I really am glad cuz now we can all talk about Starfighter and Hamlet's work nonstop

To the writers and artists, please feel free to post any Starfighter fanart or fanfics in our group. I'd like to reach 100 members, and if we do, I would definitely post a contest(s) for fanart and/or fanfics for points or cards.
    So please help me recruit some more Starfighter fans

@Yumii: Thanks for posting Hamlet's tumblir account! I totally forgot to link to that one.

@Aozi: Yeah, I didn't mean to sound disrespectful to Korean comics in regards to BL. I'm actually proofing one that, although it isn't BL, it does involve a homosexual guy living with a straight guy, or "real life situations". It's called Welcome to Room 305, and although the drawings in it aren't exactly great, the plot and characters make for an interesting read
  3. Zasaki
    Zasaki
    Thank you meryvamp for tipping me about this group! ^^

Username:
    Zasaki

Why I joined/created the group:
    I joined because I am a huge fan of Starfighter and I love meeting others that are as well!

How did you find Starfighter/how did you get into Starfighter?:
    This is odd really, i cannot remember! I have a voice in the back of my head saying DeviantArt, it might be from there. The moment I started reading it, I was hooked!

What is your favourite thing about Starfighter?:
    SPACESHIPS! Lol, what can I say; I am a Star Ocean fan, its spaceships and bishies in one and so is Starfighter

Any other interestes/information about yourself that you'd like to share?:
    I like to read, draw, write, game, cats, Japan, food. I tried to draw comics a few years back, but I'm terrible with plots so it didn't go anywhere. I love to draw as a hobby and to relax.

Nice meeting you all!
  4. CrimsonCross
    CrimsonCross
    Username: CrimsonCross but you can call me Crimson.

Why I joined the group: I was invited to join and well I absolutely love Starfighter.....the spaceship adventure wanting me just gets way to excited when I see it..... The art is awesome and well of course the scenes are just delicious. >D

How did you find Starfighter/how did you get into Starfighter?~ I think I was just running rapid through DA and saw a picture of Cain and Abel and loved it so I went through Hamlet's page there to see if there was more and well I wish I could have seen my face when I found there was a comic to it. I'm sure it was something priceless with the I just jizzed in my pants theme song in the background...XD

What is your favorite thing about Starfighter so far? Cain. I can't help myself I love every aspect of him. His hotness, his cruel attitude and even the fact that he may have something going on behind the scenes pulls me in!

Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share: Umm I am a self proclaimed writer as well as artist. I do nothing at all but sit at my computer when I've nothing to do. I am in the aviation course at my school and have flown an airplane and would one day like to become a pilot but if that doesn't happen I am going to culinary school and will then open my own restaurant. There every thing you may want to know about this boring person........
  5. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    YAY!!!!!!!

We have over 50 members!!!

Thank you guys sooooooo much for joining!!!

6. MysteryGreenTea
    MysteryGreenTea
    Just state your username: MysteryGreenTea

Why you joined Starfighter Group: Uh, I actually joined another Starfighter group here on Aarin in November of last year, and I just stumbled across this one today and decided to join it too. Lol.

How did you find Starfighter/how did you get into Starfighter? I found Starfighter on DeviantArt while looking through the favorites of someone I watch, and I thought it looked interesting, and I wondered what a BL story made by a non-Japanese person would be like, so, after putting it off for a long time, one day I decided to read it (that was in November 2011 too, so I'm a bit of a newer fan compared to others), and I was surprised at how great it turned out to be (and I wasn't expecting it to be so explicit, so that was a pleasant surprise, he he~), and I slowly fell in love with our sweet Hamlet too, her artist comments made me smile and lol so many times.

What is your favorite thing about Starfighter so far? I like a lot of things about it, I have a hard time picking one thing, ha ha. I love the art, characters, the dialogue (it's made me smile and laugh), the setting, the sex (of course, xD fufufu~), and I love Hamlet and the fans. Together, all these things have brought me lots of joy, smiles, and laughs.

Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share: I like writing, reading, video games, BL (of course xD ), manga, art, YouTube, and I'm a bit of an introvert; I like being by myself most of the time in my everyday life, and lurking around when I'm on the internet, sorta like a cat (except scratch the internet part if I were a cat). I don't talk to too many people either. I think most cats are like that, they like to wander off and be alone. Ha ha. =)

And lastly, I found this earlier last week: some fans made formsprings and roleplay the Starfighter characters on them. I'd recommend any Starfighter fan check it out, the questions and answers were so much fun to read, and a lot of them were hilarious. xD It's here, LiveJournal page to Starfighter formsprings.
  7. AngelUriel
    AngelUriel
    Just state your username: AngelUriel
    Why you joined Starfighter Group: Because ever since I read starfighter I can't stop thinking about it!

How did you find Starfighter/how did you get into Starfighter?:
    I found HamletMachine on Deviant art (love her artwork!) and followed the trail....

What is your favorite thing about Starfighter so far?: The fact that it's not just physical but they are starting to become emotionally invested in each other, which will make for lots of interesting complications love/politics wise

Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share:
    I like to draw!
  8. mommidono
    mommidono
    username: mommidono

Why you joined Starfighter Group: to keep track of all the goodness that is Starfighter (BL, Sci-fi, sexy-drama, and a bit of s/m) and share in the fandom.

How did you find Starfighter/how did you get into Starfighter? I am always looking online for new comics, and came across Starfighter one day. loved it ever since.

What is your favorite thing about Starfighter so far? I love the style, so different from so many other BL/yaoi art out there.

Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share: I have been very long time sci-fi fan and been long time aarinfantasy member. I love reading yaoi/BL/gay manga and fiction. I always buy my favorites to show my support for the wonderful artists and writers.
  9. RocketMutt
    RocketMutt
    Just state your username: RocketMutt
    Why you joined Starfighter Group: Because.. Starfigher is my favorite webcomic of all time. ;v;
    How did you find Starfighter/how did you get into Starfighter?: I found it posted on someone's deviantart journal about halfway through the second chapter... (about 4 years ago? I dunno.)
    What is your favorite thing about Starfighter so far?: eVERYTHinG. The fact that HamletMachine has a beautiful art style (that is ever-improving) and that while the story is mind-blowingly sexy, it also has a legitimate plot. I also appreciate that she is always updating her fans about stuff that's going on or where she's going to appear next.
    Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share: When I heard about the visual novel project, I died. I just-- I couldn't-- I can't-- ...Also this is my first post on this website. whoop
  10. brokenendings
    brokenendings
    Just state your username: brokenendings

Why you joined Starfighter Group: i want to stick together with anyone else who loves it

How did you find Starfighter/how did you get into Starfighter? Literally, earlier this week I was looking for bl games to download, and a tumblr had a post about the new starfighter game. I checked out the description, but I didn't want to buy it without playing a demo. Then i saw it was based on the comic, so i thought "hm, maybe i'll try reading this." and then last night I read it ALL AND IT IS THE THING THAT HAS BEEN MISSING FROM MY LIFE. I WANT TO GO LOOK AT A BUNCH OF ART ON TUMBLR BUT I DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED FOR THE GAME SO I NEED TO BUY THE GAME AND PLAY IT ALL FIRST.

What is your favorite thing about Starfighter so far? EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG the characterizations, the art, the writing, the smut, the story, CAIN AND ABEL, the world building (seriously good writing), the dramatic tension. also REVERSIBLE COUPLES ftw (i was surprised but soooooo pleased when that happened)

Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share: I'm still in the "i just found this thing i love so much i can hardly think about anything else" frame of mind, but:
    I'm an artist, though not posting much art at this moment: broken-endings.deviantart.com
    maybe i'll do fanart of these guys one day. who knows?

i have a personal tumblr: broken-endings.tumblr.com

i have a yaoi fanart tumblr: ohboyitsyaoi.tumblr.com
    it's full of ships from knb, haikyuu, free, snk, and others, yowapeda ships just newly incorporated
    i pride my organization of it with all the tags and the tags page. ONCE i play through the game you KNOW that art of them will slowly but surely invade this blog

i ship lots of boys but i also love strong ladies (yay feminism), like my marvel superheroes. i'm building a gallery devoted to amazing, non sexualized art of marvel comics women on deviantart Marvel Comics Ladies

comics books, superheroes, while anime/manga is overshadowing all my other interests at the moment there's also: young justice, harry potter, hunger games, buffy, atla, disney, and other things

oh, and here's my myanimelist
    LOTS of yaoi manga on my completed list, but even more on my "to read" list
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast