aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Queer Asian Cinema

1. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    I'm looking for asian BL/Gay movies.. I've seen a few so far like go go G-boys, formula 17, eternal summer, and more.. though I'm having an hard time finding them online or on emule.. (provided I was able to find a title of an bl movie..)...
    could anyone give me a tip... or just point me in the right direction..

thanx in advanceeeeee
  2. maledei
    maledei
    why don't you take a look here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f221/ ?
  3. lalaboyz
    lalaboyz
    hi everyone
  4. Link
    Link
    Oh this group is amazing o.0 I never knew there were people here who are interested in these movies too! I haven't seen a lot of these movies, mainly because I'm not living in Asia and have to do with 'downloads' through the internet.... Oh but i did manage to watch a few.
    Eternal summer is an incredible lovely picture, but I just hate the ending (no spoiler)... haha I won't tell more in case some haven't seen it. I think I downloaded the Hong Kong movie Bishonen from this forum. That movie is like SHOCKING to me, I usually know Daniel Wu as a hunky guy in many asian blockbuster movies, but after I've seen him in this role, I can never get that image out of my mind anymore haha

I live in like the Gay capital in the world, but I always miss the opportunities when one of those Gay asian movies are shown here >_<
  5. shwopi
    shwopi
    woah! lots of movies to watch *A*
  6. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    hello all I'm new here and would like to know more about asian cinema and recognised Beautiful Boxer, but had not yet watched it.
    Tell me, is it any good??
  7. Robee
    Robee
    @Yusuichi

Yes! I highly recommend this movie. The version I rented/own is released by 'here! films" Which included a behind the scenes look the original story and the making of the film.
    The film is done with great sensitivity and humor about the life of Nong Toom (Parinya) and his internal/external struggles to become a woman. I was surprised they casted a real fighter, Asanee "Art" Suwan, to play the title role. He was brilliant in his debut role. The film includes a cameo appearance by Parinya 'herself'.
    But I'll leave the final judgement to you
  8. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Hi Robee

I have been interested in the movie since I saw a piece on it on the internet that described it as being very sensual and nice, which I found an instant thrill for me!
    I will get it out and take your advice.

Thanks a lot!
  9. Robee
    Robee
    @Yusuichi: You're welcome!
  10. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Cool, thanks again!
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast