aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fetish Glossary

1. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    If you think there should be more categories, please suggest them here. Until then, here are the categories I have now, and remember, even though this sounds like the group is for full on yaoi, we accept innocent shonen-ai too.  
    • Animals : It's not bestiality if the animal is in human form. Neko's anyone?
    • Apron : Basically, this is if one of the intended partners is a housewife, or if there's a scene where an apron comes into play.
    • BDSM / SM : Bondage Dominance Sadist Masochist. Or, as I like to put it, Bound with a collar, ropes or leather, Damaged with whips, Smothered with a ball-gag, and Made to do stuff he wishes he didn't already secretly like.
    • Blood : Not BDSM. When I say blood, I mean it in a more vampiric way where blood is used as a sexual or love-interest benefit. From licking a cut from the wounded finger of the love interest, to one of the partners actually being a vampire.
    • Doctor X Patient : Taboo Pairing #1. Doctors, as in medical doctors, psychiatrists, nurses or just about anyone with an M.D. and personally assists people for a living.
    • Glasses : We just love those guys with frames. Geeky, innocent, mysterious, slyness. . . there's just something about glasses.
    • Incest : Taboo Pairing #2. Pairings involving brothers, half brothers, step brothers, cousins, father and sons, etc. There is a reason these are called Fetishes, and we accept you anyway.
    • Long Hair : If at least one of the main partners have hair longer than chin length then that goes in this category. Don't all of the sexiest guys have long hair?
    • Long Nails : Don't you just love the spine-chilling effect they have when they trace your face or neck? Just reading or looking at it makes my spine tingle. The nails have to be at least one milimeter longer than the tips of the fingers.
    • Master X Servant : Taboo Pairing #3. This is not the same as BDSM, or even SM. This merely means that the King/Lord/Master/Head of the household and the "maid"/butler/servant is a main pairing.
    • Masturbation : Look left--look right! In the bathroom, the bedroom, heck the bushes, anywhere is fine for a little self-relief.
    • Muscles : If one of the partners looks like they can benchpress more than 200 pounds, or their biceps are bigger than your head, then that goes in this category.
    • Non-Con : Nonconsecutive sex, or in other words, rape. It can be any unwanted sexual advance, even if it stops at oral.
    • Omorashi / Desperation / Wetting : Anyone need to pee? Well, you can't! So hold it in!
    • Piercings : All those nuts and bolts makes guys look so badass, don't you think?
    • President : Whether a President in high school, or a President of a company, we just love those guys in power.
    • Rivals : The main pairing either started off hating each other, or just a competition, it all just brings out the sexual tension, doesn't it?
    • Senpai X Kohai : School, a company, where ever there are ranks. This is one of the "normal" fetish, but a fetish all the same.
    • Shota : When one or both of the partners looks totally younger than his real age. . . or he really is that age and it's pedophelia.
    • Spirits : Ghosts, demons, guardians, vampires, kappas, anything supernatural involved in a pairing.
    • Sports : When one or both of the partners are involved in a sport, or anything labeled as a sport. Unfortunately, this involves golf.
    • Teacher X Student : Taboo Pairing #4. Older educated men or a younger genius. What's not to love? Middle school, high school, or even college, we take them.
    • Tentacles : What is it? A giant squid? An alien? A demon? Who cares? It has wiggly appendages and it wants to rape you!
    • Threesome : Or multisome. When three or more people are involved or just love each other.
    • ****** / Crossdresser / Gender Bender : When one of the guys likes to dress like a girl. . . and is prettier than you or your last girlfriend. Or, was a girl and was turned into a guy permanently. Or a guy just naturally looks like a girl.
  2. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    I have finally finished setting up all of the categories, so go ahead and list some shonen-ai/yaoi! If you think I missed a category, don't be afraid to suggest one here.
  3. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    I added Masturbation, Tentacles (suggested by chillerific89), and Omorashi (suggested by RubahBunian9) to the list. If you don't know what Omorashi is, I suggest you look it up on Wikipedia.
  4. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    I added in Long Nails. . . Honestly, why didn't I think of that one before?