aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules and Templates

1. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    Hi, and welcome to Fetish Finder. Before you add on to the list, please look over the rules and templates so we can all avoid confusion.
    • Rules:
    1. When posting links for fanfiction or original fiction, please only link here on AarinFantasy. As much as I would love to read more yaoi or shonen-ai somewhere else, there are those who just don't trust the links to other sites.
    2. Please state whether the anime, manga, or fic is for mature audiences, or is suitable for teens in all categories. Some categories, like Non-Con and BDSM, are a given as having mature content, please do it anyway because one story can go in multiple categories.
    3. In each category, please read what people have listed so we don't get repeats. If a section starts to get a lot of additions I'll make a simple list of the titles.
    4. This is a given, but please follow the rules of Aarin, and respect the other users.
    5. If a manga, anime, original story, or fanfiction, fits into multiple fetishes, please list them under all of the fetishes.
    6. As the last rule, I'm asking that if you have an idea for a new category, or if you want to start a discussion that you ask me first because I don't want to lose the focus of this group.

• Template : Manga / Anime
    1. Title: Please provide all of the Titles the manga or anime is known for.
    2. Manga/Anime: Please indicate if it is available in either manga or anime or both.
    3. Rating: Please give the proper rating, if it's mature or if it's OK for teens
    4. Complete: Yes or no. If yes, please provide the number of chapters/episodes
    5. Fetishes: Please list the other categories this fits in.
    6. Summary: Please only use up to three sentences for the summary.

• Template : Fiction
    1. Title: Please provide the title of the story
    2. Fiction: Please indicate whether it's an original fiction or fanfiction.
    3. Category: If the story is a fanfiction, please list from where (i.e. Bleach, Mein Liebe, etc.)
    4. Link: Provide the link to where the story is
    5. Rating: Please give the proper rating, if it's mature or if it's OK for teens
    6. Complete: Yes or no. If yes, please provide the number of chapters.
    7. Fetishes: Please list the other categories this fits in.
    8. Summary: Please only use up to three sentences for the summary.
  2. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    I finally finished posting all the categories so it's OK to list the shonen-ai/yaoi. If you feel that something should be added, go to the Fetish Glossary and suggest the category there. If you have a question about the group, ask here.

Because editing posts are a pain I'm adding the exception here, so PLEASE READ THIS:
    Referring to the last rule of adding posts, unless you know that it goes along with the group in terms of the different kind of fetishes, go ahead and post it. If you think the topic you want to post may be borderlined, please ask me; I'll probably agree anyway, but I would like to be asked anyway.

Referring to listing the different titles of a manga or anime, only include the titles that are not in kanji or katakana. No symbols. If the title is in Japanese using english lettering, romanji, that is fine, please list that.

If you want to list your own stories (as long as it's on Aarin) go ahead and advertise away.

That's it for now.
  3. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    I added on to the glossery, so please make sure you do know what everything is so there won't be disappointed readers/watchers in the future. If you have to look it up on Wikipedia, do it. There's no shame in it.
  4. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    If a manga/anime/fiction/fanfiction belongs in more than one fetish, please list it in ALL of the fetishes instead of just one. It prevents it from being repeated.
  5. HatedLove6
    HatedLove6
    I cannot express this enough. PLEASE, if a manga, anime, or written story belongs in more than one category of fetishes, please list whatever it is in ALL categories it belongs to. That way there will be a less likely of repeats in a section, and whoever that looks in a certain category can get the fetish he or she needs. If stories are just being put in one category, there'll be a less likelihood that someone will find what he or she is looking for because a fetish thread is empty.