aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Black Order

1. Hadas_g
    Hadas_g
    @Cat-chan- XDDDDDDDD so it does bother you, ha?
    LOL! I guess Renji is good too..

~You welcome!!! *I'm glad you liked them ^^ *
    XDDDDD yeah.. I also love this picture ^______^

@Rimona- I loved it a lot =) and you?...
  2. Rimona
    Rimona
    @Hadas - Me too ^^ DGM endings are always beautiful. And there was finally Kanda
  3. Hadas_g
    Hadas_g
    Don't they?... I think the Ed I love most is "the pride of tomorrow" I love the rhythm of it ^^

But umm.. Kanda was in every ED song... or I'm mistaken?..

BTW, what is your favorite opening?..
  4. siLentaNe
    siLentaNe
    I should visit here more often ^^;. I love that new pic of Lavi from Hadas_g . Thanks for sharing ^^
  5. Rimona
    Rimona
    @Hadas - Nope, he wasn't in the last one, I watched it again to be sure XD

My favourite opening... that's so hard, they're all beautiful But I think the third one, Doubt & Trust is a such a great song ^^ Oh and I love Pride of Tommorow as well!
  6. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    @Hadas
    Yes, it does bother me a little... but only a little. *kisses her renji* :P~

oh, and I ask someone to draw me pictures of Renji and Allen e____e; I hope that she'll draw me sth!! *prays to god* °-°;
  7. Hadas_g
    Hadas_g
    @siLentaNe- I'm glad you do and your welcome

@Rimona- Really??!.. *go to check* OMG!! you are right!!.
    Poor Kanda.. XD everyone were besides him..
    But I think this new Ed made him feel better.. XDD they gave him a nice pose

I know!! all the opening are awesome!! yeah.. Doubt & Trust is amazing!! I love the beginning of the song.. it's beautiful..
    But my favorite is the first, Innocenst sorrow.. I mean.. you know... TYKI!!!!! I adore the clip and the song.. they did such a good job

@Cat-chan- XDDD
    Really?.. if she does.. mind scanning it?.. I'd love to see something like that!!

P.S- I have added 27 new pictures.. XDDDD
    I hope you'll like them =)

BTW,I want to get your attention to this pic->Click. yes.. this is how Kanda looks when he is smiling!! XDDDDD
    It took me so much time to understand what is weird here!!. and then my brother came and said:"HE IS SMILING!!!!" and I was like:"OMG!!!!! so that's the problem with the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Umm OK.. he looks good but weird.. weird but good.. do you understand me?.. XDD
  8. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    OMG I SO LOVE YOU FOR THESE PICTURES AAAAAAAHHHHH

I already asked her to send me sketches before she outlines them. but she's also a little bit busy with an artwork for a magazine, so it'll took a little while I guess. *damn, lol* but I'll definitely show you the pics ^^

Doubt & Trust = ♥♥♥
    I SO love this song! ;__;# when I was in another city (they've got supermarkets with japanese food there and all german anime/manga-fans love this city *lololol* XD), two guys crossed my way and one of them had an mp3-player... or sth like that, but I could hear the music loud and clear
    - and it was doubt & trust *already died*
  9. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i alredy read chapter 144, and there is pic of Kanda with a sleveeless turtleneck and black pants. he looks girly but hot.
  10. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Haha, I just read that chapter too, and I had the same thought. Kinda girly, but oh so hot! His arms looked really good.

I'm lost with this group.

*goes and rereads the manga*
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast