aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Black Order

1. Junoan
    Junoan
    You're a Tyki x Allen fan ? Then you're might be interested at this community ff.net : http://www.fanfiction.net/community/...r/64710/3/0/1/

If you want to read hardcore, you'll have to change the rating to M.
  2. AzValen
    AzValen
    : D My second favorite D. Gray pairing is Tyki x Kanda! XD Loved it!
  3. Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut
    D: I really wanted to get a TykixKanda doujin at Sakura Con, but I don't think they had any....
    So I got CrossxKanda instead. Mainly 'cause of the cover: crossdressing Kanda lookin all purdy + Cross = WIN. I mean, talk about crack. Unfortunately it wasn't graphic. DDD:
  4. Winterine
    Winterine
    suicidal: glad you enjoyed it sadly for me, I didn't write it, but I love the author for doing sch a good job XD

AzValen: *nodnod*

Hatshepsut: Awww, that sucks CrossxKanda has a lot of potential too *lol* But I haven't read any good fics or seen any nicely graphic scanlated djs..
  5. Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut
    @Winterine: The one I have is kinda sketchy from how I remember it, but if I have time [and a bit of privacy... XD] then I can try to scanlate the one I have. And all of the others, which are mainly AllenxKanda [that was mostly all they had] and some LavixKanda.
  6. Hatshepsut
    Hatshepsut
    Happy Birthday Allen!!! [According to him at least...... silly moyashi.]
  7. Winterine
    Winterine
    Hatshepsut: I'll wait for it then

*gives the moyashi a belated mitarashi dango*

Hope everyone has a fantastic 2009!

Please forgive the dodgy mouse-work. T__T I can't believe I thought I had a few days before NYE to do this. This is, sadly, the 30-min version...
  8. hexboy
    hexboy
    Hello all! I had to join! I luvs me some 'beansprout'!
  9. Winterine
    Winterine
    Heyhey hexboy! Welcome!
  10. suicidal_yaoilove
    suicidal_yaoilove
    Anyone interested to write a smutty fan fiction on Tyki X Allen pairing?? if you do please drop by >my contest<. Prizes awaits
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast