aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Black Order

1. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    seriously, watching the episode 79, reallly made me sad. Even thought i knew how the battle goes (manga), to see that chapter animated made me all worried for Kanda. anyways those yullen moment made me happy
  2. Rimona
    Rimona
    Have you seen the latest chapter's cover? I soo love it *.* They all look great there and Lenalee pulling Kanda's cheek is just perfect
  3. Hadas_g
    Hadas_g
    I haven't comment her for more than two weeks.. >_______<
    Anyway.. I am scared!! Since I read your talking about Kanda I know he is alive.. but..!! I am still worried!!! I hope he will be fine.. <3

And here is the vector http://hadasg.deviantart.com/art/Kanda-84032934 =)
  4. MisakiTsuki
    MisakiTsuki
    O.O *Just watched 79*
    XD XD Yesh...YULLEN-NESS~! *.*
    Like a fool, I cried...my poor....Kanda....
    Yeah...oh, and Hadas_g, that vector was love X3

@Rimona: Yes..i laughed out loud when I saw the cover. Poor Kanda, he can't do much against her XD
  5. YaminoTenshi
    YaminoTenshi
    i was browsing and i found this group really happy that i got here and i hope we all (exorcists & fans) get along i bring along an interesting pic....
  6. MisakiTsuki
    MisakiTsuki
    Hi Yamino-san~! The pics you put up are sooo cool~! =3

Anyway, BIG NEWS~! D.Gray-Man is getting DUBBED BY FUNIMATION~! X_x

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f158/t...ml#post1493472
    The world's coming to an end!!!
  7. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    nee... is it just me or the omakes after the end of every episode are not funny anymore as they used to be.
  8. MisakiTsuki
    MisakiTsuki
    I agree Kurorinslvr....-_- and I know why....it's because Kanda's not in them~!
  9. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i know i miss my Kanda in the omakes. He was so much fun to be teased by Allen. My Yullen ~ness moments
  10. MisakiTsuki
    MisakiTsuki
    Yes, yes. *Nods*
    I miss him....*sniff*
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast