aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Black Order

1. Rimona
    Rimona
    *agrees with everyone* I did thousands of screenshots from episode 70

@kurorinslvr - He's probably gonna force her to synchronize with her Innocence, ne? Or at least I think so...

@Hadas - Yosh, he's already on my to-draw list XD
  2. Hadas_g
    Hadas_g
    @kurorinslvr - Please write before that you are going to write a spoiler!! I read Komui.. die.. Kanda.. >______<

And 71 was good ^___^ on episode 72 the battle between Lav and Tyki should begin!. I wonder when Allen will come and what will he do..

@Rimona- *dancing happily*
  3. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    OMG I just saw a spoiler...

@Hadas
    OF COURSE!
    Ohmygawd and when he smiled, I rly died... whats up with me loving this CHILD? omghes15... AND HAS GOT THAT KIND OF BODY! *drools*
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    sorry guys for the spoiler, i always forget that not everybody follows the manga or haven't read the latest chapter yet. i couldn't put the spoiler code so i have t delete it.
  5. Hadas_g
    Hadas_g
    SPOILER FOR 72!!

~start of spoiler Chome is dead!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??
    I CAN'T THINK OF ANY WAY IT HEALPED TO DEVELOP THE PLOT!!!!!!!!!
    WHY?!?!?!!?
    Besides that the episode was good >___> why did she had to kil her?.. why...
    end of spoiler~

@Cat-chan- XDD yeah.. it's really weird..XD (not you.. that Allen has this kind of body lol) but he does practice a lot....
    @kurorinslvr- I know.. I don't understand why they disable this option...
    Just write spoiler at the headline of the message like I did and write in white =)
  6. Rimona
    Rimona
    Why didn't I listen to you and read the spoiler
    I wanna see the episode already... but I have a super slow internet because I downloaded too much *blushes*
  7. chibisan59
    chibisan59
    *sigh* 72 was pretty good, i did shed a tear 'coz of Chomesuke , interesting 'coz of the revelation about Cross, cool 'coz we finally got to see Tyki fight (he's so cool!!).But now i can't wait to see ep73 'coz it's been so long since we last saw Kanda, hope there'll be a fight, an awsome one!!!!!!!
    By the way, i'm new here, so, it's nice to meet you all!!
  8. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i can't wait for episode 73, I want to see Kanda in action. I love the omake, at least Kanda appears more in the omakes.
    seriously lenalee has been getting on my nerve since few episode and chapters back.
  9. Rimona
    Rimona
    I finally saw it *.* I especially loved the end, it was so sad *sniff*
  10. Rimona
    Rimona
    Yay I saw episode 73 ^.^

Kanda's finally back *dances around*
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast