aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

[OPEN] Rain or Sports-themed

1. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    Challenge - Make a sig that is either rain-themed or sports-themed.

You may do both themes if you wish to do so.

YOU MUST POST THE ORIGINAL PIC YOU USED ALONG WITH YOUR ENTRY.
  2. kannrou
    kannrou
    Dropping an entry for sports-themed. Uhnnn this was kinda hard for me, but I've always wanted to try using an athlete bishie for a set, so this is a good time place to try it

Uhnn does sports themed also mean that we can use manga characters who does sports? Like Shin Seijuuro from Eyeshield 21? I hope it is considered as sports-themed ;__;

Original images here: Shin for you!
  3. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    ^Yep, sports-theme means that you can use manga characters who do sports~ Awesome siggie btw <3

Hope this challenge gets more love ><
  4. paplou
    paplou
    @Kann: Shin! *drool* I want
  5. frano
    frano
    I love sports, so here am I. with a nice sig, hopefully. Little girl is getting a break from her sport. XD Hope that counts too?

original

@I dont like rendering...should get my slave back.
  6. Erendis
    Erendis
    I could have actually tried to find a pic of Yama playing baseball to combine both rain and sport, but oh well XD Mistress, I'm sure you KNEW I'd have no other choice but to pick Yama for rain theme. Original pic
  7. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    ^Haha, I knew your sig would be Yama before I even looked at your entry XD And sdfkjsf it's so lovely
  8. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    waaaah sports!

picccc
  9. thoughtsofgray
    thoughtsofgray
    Enjoyed this one like hell. Mainly because a)I adore Kuranosuke b) Molested lots of C4Ds xD

ver1:

ver2:

EDIT: forgot to post the original
  10. aislinnelise
    aislinnelise
    Was going to make a basketball themed siggie, but couldn't find a pic I liked...so I went with soccer >_>...not that you can tell by looking at it.

picture

cabbit...poke me if you want this cause I made it with you in mind
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast