aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Questions/Discussion

1. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    Please read the FAQs before you ask any questions. Thanks!

FAQs:

Q) What can I do with my entries for the challenges?
    A) You can do whatever you want with your entries AND YOU DON'T have to wait till after the challenges end.

Q) What do I put for the username?
    A) You can put whoever you want for the username, or not even have a username if you want.

Q) When does each challenge end?
    Two weeks from when they begin unless stated otherwise; although you can still post on a closed challenge one week after it ends.

Q) Do I have to sign up for the challenges.
    A) No, you don't. Just post your entry on the challenge thread when you're done.

Q) How many entries can I post per challenge? And how many challenges per month can I participate in?
    A) There is no limit to how many entries you can post per challenge, and there is no limit to how many challenges you can participate in per month.

Q) Do I need graphics experience to participate?
    A) No, you don't. This group is made for people with varying level of graphics experience, and it's the perfect place for beginners to practice and get feedback.

Q) Can I invite my people to this group or advertise this group?
    A) Invite whoever you want; and by all means, please advertise

If you have any additional questions not answered by the FAQs, feel free to ask them here~
  2. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    In less than a month I got into 3 gfx groups!
    That is insane xD
  3. ryla
    ryla
    we can invite others to the group? or will you need to vet them first?
  4. Maina
    Maina
    For Challenge #4 - No textures, can we use C4Ds? Or will they count as a texture? >.<
  5. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    @Hoka-chan The more the merrier

@ryla
    Feel free to invite/advertise to whoever you want! This group is open to everyone with any level of gfx experience~

@Maina
    I consider C4Ds as textures, so nope! can't use 'em XD

Also, a reminder that everyone can enter as many challenges as they want with as many entries as they want!
  6. 888
    Another question for Challenge 4. Do we have to render it? Or can we keep the background?
  7. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    You can do whatever with it; just no textures

But it IS a challenge so I hope not to see any cropped sigs popping up XD
  8. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    when you say no textures...do you mean no premade textures? so if i make like a grunge effect on the sig would that count as a texture?
  9. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    Yes, no pre-made textures (sorry maybe that wasn't clear ). You can make your own textures using brushes or whatever~
  10. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    btw we can do what we want with the entries right?

do we have to wait till hte challenge ends?
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast