aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Questions/Discussion

1. Halite75
    Yeah, but not being able to use Topaz for a screenshot is cruel and unusual punishment. That is about the only thing I ever use Topaz on, cuz I don't like those over Topazed sigs I see all over the place.
  2. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    gloo is forcing everyone to embrace GRUNGE XD
  3. Halite75
    Halite75
    Well, there are ways to make screenshots look good without grunge. I've made at least one decent one from a screenshot that wasn't grungy without the use of Topaz (didn't even know what Topaz was when I made it).

Really Old Example 1 Really Old Example 2

Keep in mind that these sigs were among the very first ones I ever made (so I make no claims to them being great), BUT the pictures are clear.
  4. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    Looks like my grunge takeover plan has been exposed XD

No but really, it'd just be interesting to see what other filters people could come with to make a scan look good other than topaz~ so there you have it; feel free to grunge or non-grunge it XDDD
  5. 888
    Question about the Song Title challenge! Are we allowed to use more than one scan? or are we only allowed to use one?
  6. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    ^You can use whatever resources you want/however many scans you want
  7. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    Hey guys, this round's challenges end in 5 days! Just a heads-up for those who want to complete them
  8. 888
    I have another question! For the chosen textures/render challenge, are we allowed to alter the color of the textures? Or do we have to use them as is?
  9. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    ^You can alter it however you want so long as you use the texture~

2 more days left before challenges close!
  10. paplou
    paplou
    I... am feeling lazy. Just another one more to do, I think *roll*
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast