aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Questions/Discussion

1. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    Just a reminder that all challenges except for the bonus challenge will closed in 4 days so hurry if you wanna do them ^^
  2. Halite75
    Halite75
    <-- PROCRASTINATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

I still want to try the Speed Challenge, just have to get around to it.
  3. paplou
    paplou
    ....lazy......... feeling L.A.Z.Y oh boy what a wonderful lazy flower field
    I.... still have to do body part challenge and combi challenge
  4. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    I'm so proud of those who managed to squeeze some more entries in before the deadline

There is just one more day left before I close the entries tomorrow on July 19th, so hurry if you still want to join the current challenges~
  5. Halite75
    Halite75
    No way for me to get it done tomorrow unless I do it tomorrow night, since I won't be near a computer for most of the day.
  6. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    Hmm...okay, how about this:

I will post new challenges up every two weeks (unless stated otherwise), but old challenges will still be open for one more week for whoever wants to do them. How does that sound?
  7. Halite75
    Halite75
    That sounds good to me.
  8. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    NEW CHALLENGES UP!!

Old challenges are closed but you may still submit entries for them up to July 26th.
  9. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    nice! love the no topaz one, esp since i feel ppl over use it and think its a magic fix, when it tends to ruin a lot of good sigs

but gyah...posting the original pic...do we have to reupload it (this will prolly make me stop doing the challenges cuz i'm that lazy)? or just show where it came from?
  10. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    @cabs Your laziness is really something else XD;;; But yeah, you can just post from where it came from (pixiv/zerochan/etc.); no need to upload it so long as the link works~
    And you no stop doing challenges or I smack you
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast