aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Questions/Discussion

1. paplou
    paplou
    Gloo
  2. Halite75
    Halite75
    *looks at Speed Set Challenge entries* You know how many sets I can make in 2 hours? ONE. Maybe if I tried really hard I could make TWO....

Cabbit, you are out of control with your awesome speed.
  3. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    You can do it Hali *feed you some cabbi crack*

Okay, I'd like an opinion on this: How long would you guys like the challenge rotations to be?

Once a month like now? 2 times a month? Every 3 weeks? Or some other option? Please tell me your opinion and preference here! Thanks <3
  4. Wasabi2001
    Wasabi2001
    Hmm...maybe once a week...
  5. loveusender
    loveusender
    I'd like twice a month/ every two weeks. Since time flies so fast
  6. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    I'm also thinking once every two weeks...once a week might be too fast for those with little free time

I might just go ahead and do the rotations once every two weeks unless other people have more opinions they wanna offer~
  7. 888
    You could change it out.
    Like, one month you do it every two weeks, and the next month you do it only once a month.
  8. frano
    frano
    How about a section, every 2. week and another section with once in a month.!? Since some peeps are slow (like me XD)... but every 2 weeks is fine too.^____^
  9. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    The altering weeks idea is very intriguing! I haven't thought of that before so thanks <3

I think for now I'll do a rotation once every two weeks, but give an extension to challenges that are particularly popular or time-consuming. What do you guys think about that?

If I do that, then this round's challenges will end on July 19th.
  10. frano
    frano
    Yeah gloomy, sounds good to me.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast