aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Challenge Suggestions

1. Maina
    Maina
    I really like the same image and same set of textures idea as well!

Here are a few more:
    - Vector style
    - Robots
    - Chibis
  2. SecretlyCares
    SecretlyCares
    Hi I'm new. xD

Suggestions (just cause I wanna see what amazing things people would come up with <3):
    ~screenshots
    ~max of xxx layers
    ~put as much characters as you can xD
    ~yuri xD
  3. Wasabi2001
    Wasabi2001
    @frano: I knew it needed some explanation: old pictures have smudges and burns and a specific look to them and most of the time they're either sepia, have faded colors or black and white.....is that making more sense?
  4. Tomatoryoshka
    Tomatoryoshka
    Photographs. I mean like, using real images instead of drawings.
  5. nekofreakz
    nekofreakz
    No new ideas, but I supports crack sig and chibis~ X3
  6. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    @Wasabi The manga look-alike idea is really cool! Does that mean using manga scans or just making the sig look like it's from a manga?
    The Sepia effect sounds great as well <3

@Maina I'm a big fan of vector style so that is an absolutely awesome idea! Chibis are ebil...I might put that one in just to torture myself

@SecretlyCares Welcome to the group and thanks for your ideas! I love all of them, especially the screenshot one since I'm sure that'll make many people suffer

@Tomatoryoshka Real life images is one that I think I'm definitely going to do just because so many of us shy away from making RL sigs (myself included) XD Thanks for your input!

@neko Crack sigs ftw XDDD I really hate making chibis for some reason but I'm sure others will enjoy it XD
  7. frano
    frano
    @wasabi; thanks for explaining, but I will keep that beard in my mind till x-mas.

@gloomy... selfportrait? who everyone seems themself as something, someone? And put all that in a sig. Me I want to be a cat...miouw XD
  8. Wasabi2001
    Wasabi2001
    @Gloomy: I think either of them will be interesting
  9. biscuit
    biscuit
    another suggestion:

get a pic with full background
    the render will be the character on the pic
    and we can only use this pic for texture/pngs in making a sig
    and nothing else..

same pic for everyone?
    or we find ourselves a pic but must show them when we submit the entry
  10. thoughtsofgray
    thoughtsofgray
    I like the idea of submitting the picture we used along with our work. Just to see how much change was done.
    Also, I was thinking about a quote challenge in which a quote must be featured and fits the image used
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast