2. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    >_>

MSPAINT XDDDDDD

landscapes
    animals
    transparency
    using the same image/texture
    using complementary colors only (ie. red and green, blue and orange, purple and yellow)
  3. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    @Chizumi Glad you like this group; it was inspired by yours after all XD I especially like your pop-out and vintage ideas~ thanks for the suggestions! <3
    @888 I like the rain challenge as well since I've a thing for rain animation

@paplou Haha, I was actually thinking of a one-color challenge before I made my two-color one...but I wasn't sure if it would be too hard or not

@kik Oooh!! PHOTOSSS!!! I can already imagine so many awesome sigs with that theme. Thanks!
    Leather and Lace sounds sexy, too XD

@ryla You should join in as well! It's a good place for beginners to practice so you can make instead of just looking at sigs

@frano Glad you like the group~ sports definitely sound like a cool theme~

@Hyde I LOOOOOOVE the text-only idea. That is just too cool. But what exactly do you mean by Western Animation?

@cabbi Hahaha, I was seriously thinking of putting an MSPaint challenge...but I wasn't sure if Chizumi wanted to use that for her tournament or not XD

TRANSPARENCY <--- SECONDED. Awesome idea is awesome! And the complementary colors one, too <3
  4. biscuit
    biscuit
    like what cabbit said,

i was thinking of using a same image/render and see what everyone end up with 6.6

and giving a set of texture/stock/etc (but we find our own render/image) - all given must be used - and see how everyone put them together >_>

and also, not sure if anyone mentioned this,

make a sig for a quote >_>
  5. loveusender
    loveusender
    I second biscuit's idea. I love the same image/render... it'll be really great to see how differently each one of us thinks!!

animals
    leather and lace
    text only

I'm really getting excited!
  6. Dragonfire Inferno
    Dragonfire Inferno
    So many suggestions already o.o;;;:

- Sprite Tags
    - Defaults Only
    - Black and White

7. frano
    frano
    If you give everyone the same pic and not many layers, DONT FORGET here are some nervous beginners. I dont mind that task, sound good but easy please.

Maybe a girlish task too?
  8. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    @biscuit I'm also a big fan of the use same image idea~ And omg, using the same set of textures! What an awesome idea!! Will do that one for sure. And also the set for quote thing is great <3

@love LOL the animal idea is so cute I'm getting excited, too! Hope you can join in on some of 'em

@Ferni Defaults Only would be so fun...does that mean no textures as well?

@pigeon If I make a challenge where everyone uses the same pic, I probably won't be limiting the amount of layers as well so don't worry XD

Thanks for all these awesome ideas, guys; keep 'em coming!
  9. Wasabi2001
    Wasabi2001
    sequences
    blend of 2/more pictures in one(excluding the textures and other effects)
    sketch effect sig
    manga look alike sig
    different facial expressions of the same character
    motion(the main pic to contain character in motion)
    sepia/old picture effect
    more ideas later....
  10. frano
    frano
    @wasabi: what do you mean by *old picture effect* ? Putting a beard on? Dont know that button in my program yet. O.o

@Gloomy: thanks, thats relaxes a bit.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast