aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The best pairing? ^^

1. annyS
    annyS
    For me, the best couple in Noblesse is Rai/ramen
    They're just perfect pair ever!
  2. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    lol..........that's a pair i wouldn't have considered of the top of my head, but i see how it works out perfectly. Besides them i would have to go with M-21 and Shinwoo. Why? they're just so goog looking! i think they'd be compatible if given the chance.........
  3. blackanime101
    blackanime101
    Ok it's obviously RaiXFrankenstein! They're destined to be together forever!XD I mean they're in a master and servant relationship! What else could ya want?
  4. trishana
    trishana
    Pairings....Hmm.... other than Frankenstein/Rai, I think Takeo/Shinwoo would be a good one. I think their personalities would bring each other off.
  5. teshuchuan
    teshuchuan
    Hi~ I just join recently cause I've only read the manhwa recently! And my fav pairing is of course Frankenstein n Rai!
    Love the fact that Frank is so S and Rai is so M(u know the part where he said his life is worth living if he save someone or smth like that), yet their role is reversed! Somehow, it seems to me that this kind of relationship, the butler/servant usually is the seme XD
  6. PruAus
    PruAus
    annyS- 12-16-2011, 11:55 AM -
    For me, the best couple in Noblesse is Rai/ramen They're just perfect pair ever!

I agree. It's a beautiful couple.

But in all seriousness (which there was little in the beginning), I think my favorite couple may be Frankenstein x M-21. I know it's weird...but I find it very plausible. In the beginning, they were antagonistic to each other, and that created humor. I think that S&M might also be included since well...it's Frankenstein. It's less plausible than Rai x Ramen, but...it'll work. XD
  7. celtic7irish
    celtic7irish
    I like M-21 x Shinwoo, personally. Then Takeo x Tao, Rai x Frankenstein. Working on a fic now, because I wanted to try something different, but the characters are running all over the place.