aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

[r3] Voting Thread-1st Block--PRESET TOOLs: Bowe vs. Dragonfire Inferno [[completed]]

1. Chizumi
    Chizumi
    Voting Rules~ x. Clarify why you vote for a certain signature please don't use reason such as liking the character or the participant. This is a graphic contest so let’s think in that term. x. You may vote for ONE signatures in this round x. Voting will last until WEDNESDAY , August 10th 2011 x. Anyone may vote, however obviously don't vote for your own work. You may vote in the same block. x. I won't state whose signature it is until voting ended. So just state what number you like best. x. Good Luck! You may case your vote on this thread. [ROUND 3] 1ST BLOCK THEME: PRESET TOOLS
  2. Chizumi
    Chizumi
  3. paplou
    paplou
    Vote: #2
    Whoa! I don't really like Len but this one looks really cool. The way the flowing thingy (ribbon!? spilled paint!?) move about, the use of steel floor pattern and boxes in the background that give the futuristic feel to the graphic, the lighting that focus from below-upward and the quote: everything just match and flow together to form a very beautiful sig
    *grabby paws* Me wants it *drool*
  4. synnesai
    synnesai
    wooooow very pretty

1] I love how you took the flat looking image and REALLY brighten it up. I love the color glows and the background is awesome I love the bright blue and just all the colors. I think maybe a small text caption or something else could have been added to this, but really the colors and how you changed the original image to this is beautiful on its own. great work.

2] very nice colors as well. I love the flow and how it easily leads your eyes across the piece. the lines around the character are a bit pixelated, i suggest maybe using the blur tool and smooth out those lines. The border and how you blurred those parts out is really awesome, although something seems off about it. I'm not sure, but I'm still liking how you blurred it out

anyway both pieces are fabulous and the colors are beautiful in both, really I love how you both used them!

But my vote goes to #1 :]
  5. Halite75
    Halite75
    Vote: Sig #1

Sig 1: I love the colors and the styling--I wish it had next though.

Sig 2: Very pretty, but the border on this totally kills it for me.
  6. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    My vote: #2

1 - Beautiful colors, it's bright and vivid and lovely. I like the mix of tools used, and the end result is very eye-catching, but the blurred parts seem somewhat strange to me.
    2 - Awesome result! The tool use is more subtle, elegant, and the end result is fabulous; every part of it makes sense, the color combination is very eye-catching, and I especially like the emotional response it evokes.
    Congrats to both gfx artists for their work!
  7. 888
    My vote: Sig 1As soon as I saw it, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It's beautiful, and seems to have a life of it's own. I like how bright it is, and it's simple, nothing too complex. It doesn't take away from the render. I love this signature
  8. Chizumi
    Chizumi
    Okay someone break the tie ;D
  9. synnesai
    synnesai
    I think...sig 1 won??? D:

unless i am seeing it wrong? lol um

888, halite, and I voted for #1
    and kira and paplou voted for 2 D:

right? omg now i am second guessing lol
  10. Chizumi
    Chizumi