aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Main Discussion Thread

1. Chizumi
    Chizumi
    Any questions or comments can be posted here. Also if you like to suggest some theme ideas for the next rounds than please do so.

Q u e s t i o n s
    When do I post up my entries? How do I know which group I will be place?
    If there were no more free spaces on your 1st option than I will go by your 2nd choice. So its all good.
    You will know your official theme once I post up the thread listing who you'll be going against.

I'll most likely post up the 'submitting entry thread' once all the spots are filled. Once I up them up there is like a five day deadline till the poll goes up. btw all entries will be pm to me, and I will later create a thread for people to vote for their top to fave out of the five. ^__^ Hope that wasn't confusing, let me know if it was. xD

Deadline for first round: Counter Clock
  2. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    Not a question but just came to say HI!!!
    Thanks for making something like this =D
  3. Chizumi
    Chizumi
    Aww thanks HokaHoka ^^ I'm excited to see the awesome entries that are soon to come. But yea so far we have five people who signed up ;3
  4. khoakhung
    khoakhung
    Ooooh it's like ANTGD all over again but now it's more...closed(?) <- is a bimbo
  5. Erotic Devil
    Erotic Devil
    Chizumi - Cant believe you.. T^T You know how it is for me to do any gfx stuff but I'll try..
  6. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    OMG?! I will fight against my husby?!
    I already lost -_-
    Also Erotic....
  7. Chizumi
    Chizumi
    @Khoakhung: ANTGD? xD I never heard but its kinda like the last one standing. ^__^ I got the idea from the mangafox contests.

@ED: LOL you can do it *cheers you on*

@HokaHoka: noooooooooo if anything this should light a fire of motivation ;D
  8. Halite75
    Halite75
    ANTGD was Aarin's Next Top Graphic Designer.

Oh, I see you've added a 4th block of contestants. Does that still need 2 people?
  9. Chizumi
    Chizumi
    oh awesome than I guess it is like that but more private since its in a group xDD

yes I added a 4th block since there were still more willing participants however, there is one more spot left. Would you like to join it?
  10. Halite75
    Halite75
    Sure, I'll give it a go.
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast