aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Main Discussion Thread

1. Hyde
    Hyde
    For the 7 layers, they could always post their PSDs to make sure...

And there are people who are amazing at smudging. I wish I knew where they got their brushes. XD

@paplou: Can't you? I mean, even though you submitted a graphic, nothing stops you from voting for other people's graphics.
  2. paplou
    paplou
    I'm asking just to make sure After all, my brain is messed up these days I can see unicorns in my room
  3. Chizumi
    Chizumi
    @CG: I guess if we do use specific tool we will make sure everyone has it, and if not they can either go for another theme or we can just not use it since it wouldn't be fair.

@paplou: lol not its fine I meant to clarify about the voting sometime too, but ANYONE may VOTE. However if you are a participant of that certain block you don't vote at all in there. You may vote for the other entries in the other block though.

@hyde: in my past contest i had people send me their psd. just to make sure. So thats a good plan too.
    Smudging is hard I am struck with awe with people who do them so well. xD
  4. Halite75
    Halite75
    I know how to use the smudge tool, but I don't really get how that would be a theme.

Oh, we can't vote in our block at all? I thought we could vote for someone else in our block.
  5. biscuit
    biscuit
    @chizu, we can just use the tools ps has by default - that is already heapss... i remember you saying abt putting the gfx maker name beside the sig but wouldnt it be better anonymous while voting?

@halite i guess that is to use smudge tool for almost everything in the sig - say at least 70% smudge and the rest on others

this was mainly smudging (reusing the same picture on different layers) + some color adjustment/filter (to finish)
  6. 888
    @biscuit - That's probably a better idea. If you put someone's username beside it, people may vote according to the graphic artist instead of the graphic itself
  7. Chizumi
    Chizumi
    Yeah I'm going to change the rules a bit than, you may vote in the same block you are participating in. I don't see any harm in that.
    Also, good idea biscuit, I keep the graphic artist name anyom during the voting until the end result.

Since I have all the entries now I'll put the voting thread up soon. My computer acting funky so I can't do it at this moment. But it should be up by today. xD
  8. paplou
    paplou
    *raise hand* Chizu, do we get to vote for only one block or for the other blocks as well (excluding the block that we're in)?never mind. I found the voting rules
  9. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    is it 2 sigs total for the round or 2 sigs per block that we can vote for?
  10. Halite75
    Halite75
    @biscuit Oh, okay. I haven't really seen many sigs done that way and can't really see myself wanting to make one that way, but everyone likes different things.

Yeah, I'm confused about the voting too.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast