aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Main Discussion Thread

1. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    I also like the 7 layers idea...ofc cabbi would wanna do MSPaint challenge cos she gunna win XD

*waits for the next round as well*
  2. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    No..please not the 7 layers!
    I don't mind using the no render stuff but all aside 7 layers....*cross fingers* XD
  3. frano
    frano
    Whats up with that 7 layers? dont scare me. O.o
  4. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    you all lie D: paint is FUN!

and lool 7 layers isn't that scary XD...as long as they don't include text layers >_>
  5. Hyde
    Hyde
    7 layers...would it be considered cheating if we merged some layers? >_>
  6. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    @Hyde No one would know lolol *ish shot*

Or will they...<_<
  7. biscuit
    biscuit
    i love smudge :3

well, i think maybe we can go by specific ps tool theme e.g. pen tool, some specific filter etc

typography sigs are good too - as in no render used 6.6

but anyways. i doubt if i can get thru round 1 +___+
  8. Chizumi
    Chizumi
    Keep the ideas and theme coming guys, I might surprise you with guys by using them for the 2nd round.

btw cabbit_girl; the voting will be within the group since I don't know where or how I can post on the forum. It would of been cooler to let be public though but don't worry the tag will be safe within these wall. xD

for the 7 layers we will have to go by honor code on that >.> I would hope whoever enter their gfx want to win fairly by their true skillz xD

smudge is beautiful when done right. xD
    specific tool does sound challenging but an awesome idea too. xD
    vertical tag are my fave too. xD
  9. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    oh good!

and what about transparency? XDD

one issue i could see with specific tool is if everyone is using the same program...cuz if someone's program doesn't have hte tool needed how would they do the challenge?
  10. paplou
    paplou
    oh! btw Chizu, we can't vote for our own work (duh) but we can vote for other works by other participants right?
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast