Intro

1. animelover79
    animelover79
    Tell me about your self and the group
  2. libra
    libra
    Hi there!
    Thanks for creating this group.
    I LOVE all of Minami Haruka sensei works. I think her artwork as well as her stories are just brilliant!
  3. Twinstar1
    Twinstar1
    Her works are amazing. I love her style and she makes her mangas so hot I have read many of her works and I loved every one of them

I'm a huge yaoi fan and her mangas are something I look forward to read when I find them
  4. NotoNeko
    NotoNeko
    I really love the stories and the art of Minami sensei. The seme's are so Hot! and the ukes too cute
    I can't draw hot semes
  5. halo26
    halo26
    ~waahh .. minami-sensei is great .. actually the first YAOI manga i've read is drawn by her and .. the ukes are so cute haha .. i wanna have them .. and the semes .. my gawd

if there is a person like that here in earth .. im gonna hunt him .. .. haha .. kidding LOL
    in short .. Sensei's my number one mangaka ..
  6. jjking
    jjking
    Hi, I recently joined because I LOVE Minami Haruka's works!! Actually, when I started my journey into the world of yaoi, her manga (I think "Hanataro Virgin Snow"?? something like that lol) was the first yaoi manga I ever read and from then my yaoi fan-girl awoke and I have been obsessed ever since! Thus, when I saw this group I HAD to join so props for making this group!!!
  7. erleign
    erleign
    hi everyone!

im also a big fan of minami haruka's work..she's also one of the reasons why i got so hooked with yaoi..the first series that i read was Sweet and Saihate no Kimi e.
  8. SvineVallux
    SvineVallux
    I'm in love with her drawing style!!!