aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

DTB yaoi pairings ;-)

1. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Okay, this has bothered me for a while now. Not that I mind Hei pairing off with Yin or Misaki or Amber or whatever girl strikes his fancy cuz let's face it, Hei just doesn't care about anyone. BUT why the hell hasn't any one drawn some Yaoi for this anime? So, we will just have to visualize who'd we'd like to see pair off

So let's discuss:
    Hei and November 11 (I think there might be a picture out there of this...somewhere?) Hei=seme
    Hei and Wei Zhijun (the blood guy or best villian fight) Hei=uke? Just got a visual of Hei being dominated
    Hei and Yutaka Kono (One of Misaki's guys) Hei=seme
    Hei and Nick Hillman (Scientist he meets at PANDORA) Hei=seme

Any other pairings you like? Or out of these do you think there are some you'd like to switch around ?
  2. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    you're right! it's a crying shame there are no djs of DTB!! what's up with that?! without a doubt Hei is the hotest and most amazing character in that anime. LOVE! i think he and November 11 are the only pair that really appeal to me. i would love if Hei had a twin or a clone........can you imagine it?........Hei x Hei..........NOSE-BLEED!
  3. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    @mimi: Ah, check out some of the pictures I have in the group. There are some with Hei X Hei and some Hei X Lee, or his alter ego. (I may have labeled some incorrectly)

But there is def one with Hei x Hei where one Hei has kitty ears and he is licking the other one down there

So many yummy pictures! Makes me wish I could draw!