aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What's ur def. of the word EMO?

1. EvilEmos
    EvilEmos
    In my eyes i feel we r people who r very confused about life and because we dont kno we linger on that fact which cause us to believe that everything in life is a disappiontment, so we r easy to get upset about things that r little but in are eyes they r very big. Emo means to me means one word and thats "confused"
  2. yaoilover26
    yaoilover26
    Me def for the word "emo" is Emotional Metrosexual Organism. Or just plain emotional. I use "metrosexual" because the sterotype most people put emos under is "homosexual" and not all of them are. Most are emotional and I tend to side with them when it comes to being emotional. The only thing I dont agree with is suicide.
    People dont realize that emos are the way they are because of the people who make fun of them. And because of love issues. Everyone has them. But they have it worse... Loss... Hurt... Betrayal... These things lie deep in the eyes of emos.
    If I could, I'd go to every single one of them, ask them what happened, and kill the sourse of it.
    I dont know if this made sense at all, so if it didnt, sorry.
  3. iThreat
    iThreat
    For me is just means Emotional. It doesn't always have to be negative as a lot of people call it... My friend and I (I consider us both emo) we have fun and stuff but very little things can set us off and put us in a bad mood. Cutting is often applied to emo as well, and I must admit, is something I have done. (not for about two years though, and last time was a very big issue). A lot of it has to do with bottling up emotions as well. Now when something bothers me, I write instead of cut, but not as many people change tactics. Emo has something of an ego to it too I think. 99% of the reason I dress as I do is because it makes me feel on top of the world and untouchable, even though I am very timid and easily put down. It helps to feel like a badass and to have people kind of timid or afraid of me.