aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

tomcat or she-cat?

1. Qwertzu
    Qwertzu
    everyone! I would like to know your opinion: if you should choose your new cat´s gender, would you prefer a male or a female? why?
  2. noone
    noone
    tomcats. i like them better and they're bigger. i like big cats
  3. brainwashed
    brainwashed
    male, i've always had boy cats. i dunno why.. plus i my baby is into boys too soo i'd def get him a bf
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Obviously I don't have a personal preference but a tom would probably get on better with my two girls I already have. However, I'm NOT getting another cat
  5. Ayumik
    Ayumik
    Well, we have both but outdoors, I would love to have one indoor, too but probably male - because they are usually funnier and they love to tag along humans more than she-kitties ...hn, at least those I know ..
    Unfortunately, I must wait cos it´s hard to persuade my mother since I am still living with her she gotta approve
  6. kaitokitsune
    kaitokitsune
    id prefer a boy cause even though my cat is a real sissy hes still a sweetheart while my other female cat is a real *****.
  7. PollyW
    PollyW
    All the cats I had in my life so fat (seven of them) were female. All of them were very, very affectionate and after sterilization there was no problem of the rut (and no risk of pyometria and much lower risk of the breast carcinoma). And no problem with the urine marking of the living area.
  8. Fey801
    Fey801
    I think that a female can be such as affectionate as a male...even if they do tend to have a stronger character ( read between the lines: they can be *****y)

I will say this about females. If you do develop a strong bond with one, it will be stronger than with a Tom-cat. From what I have seen, if you are talking about domestic cats, chances are that you will have a really good time with your pet no matter wether it's male of female. For pure-bred cats, the breed can very well be a factor. In some breeds, the female is a lot more independant and has a strong character....but that doesn't mean that the female can't be affectionate with her owner.
  9. Seto Kaiba
    Seto Kaiba
    I prefer male...even at pokemon games and other games and all...must be MALE =3
  10. lionofredsand
    lionofredsand
    Male cats, though we usually have females. I just prefer Toms, plus the female ones always give me these dirty looks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast