aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

tomcat or she-cat?

1. nekofreakz
    nekofreakz
    Tom cat, my old cat is female, but my current one is male.. Male got a better body build, i like it more.. X3
  2. xangraneko
    xangraneko
    I have no preference of the cat's gender. Both are welcome.
  3. jcrs25
    jcrs25
    Both genders.
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    I had a female cat called Mrs Lady growing up and she was just gorgeous - she was affectionate and gave this impression of being the 'mum' of the house she was spayed after having two litter's of kittens and she definitely ruled the roost. She was very old (in cat terms) when she died, almost 19 years. Then I had a male cat called Rio who, for lack of a better word, was evil. Seriously, an evil creature, even after being fixed he was vicious, He didn't like being petted, he didn't like to play with toys he didn't like other animals or other people coming into the house or garden the only thing he did seem to enjoy doing (beside eat) was using my various body parts as a scratching post or biting me whenever I got too close to him and I had him from a kitten right up till he died. Still loved him but he very clearly barely tolerated me, and that was just cause I was the vehicle that fed him. I was heartbroken when he died, he was only three and it was really sudden.
    Then I got Chief another male cat, I got him for free and he was already fixed and he is just gorgeous, a bit of an attention monster, he loves to be made a fuss over but still he's lovely.
    So in answer generally there is no guarantee between female of male cats which your likely to get on better with, its really all down to the cat and how there personality mesh's with yours. ^^
  5. CSMars
    CSMars
    i have no preference. My kitty's female, and although I had to deal with a month of her in heat and me not sleeping a wink during those days, she's super affectionate after getting spayed.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Mars-chan ... y-you exist!!!!
  7. CSMars
    CSMars
    lol, i know!!! I'm been away for way too long. Not just Aarin but manga in general so I've been catching up on naruto, bleach, and reborn from the past 4, 5 years... Other things that's happened: I got a kitty! (more like she got me) And she's named ARTEMIS!!! after you!

well... no, she's a black neko, so i was looking for names related to night and moon, and went with Artemis in the end. Will post pics soon!
  8. rsyndrome89
    rsyndrome89
    I usually prefer tomcats because they're bigger and more laid back (at least the neutered ones) than females. Of course there are exceptions to this rule like our Minimoni who is (a male) just vicious little viper. He hides under the sofa and attacks your feet with teeth and claws whenever you dare to sit down. He got quite a few other "problems" like sucking/eating clothes as well, because he was hand-fed by humans when he was little (the mother cat refused to take care of her litter).
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Males are not always bigger than females; my Nefrit weighs 17 lbs and my sister's cat weighs 18 lbs. As for being laid back, between myself and my sister, we have five cats. They are all female. My two are very lovable, but only towards me. One of mine hides when people come over. My sister's inside cat never hides but isn't interested in visitors. The two outside cats, however, love to be petted and held by family and strangers alike.

Generally, gender stereotyping is a HUMAN phenomenon; there is nothing in a male or female cat's brain that will make him or her inherently different from the opposite gender.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123