aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cats lovers

1. Mukalytic
    Mukalytic
    Oh, I do love those lolcats! They just make my day!

"Jebus, take the wheel!!!"
  2. arinna
    arinna
    great cat pictures! lent's is such a beauty!
    the real suhi looks so shiny! what do you feed her? *the white tip of the tail *
    mine was a crossbreed (russian blue and birman - i'm a pure-blood lover but i couldn't resist him, he was, why, of course, the tiniest and the most unhappy of the bunch, so i had to take him).
  3. Lent
    Lent
    @arinna Lol, I love my dear Mia to bits but she's soo chubby. Once she starts eating she won't stop and my tiny boy cat Ali is so thin, I have to make sure Mia doesn't eat all of Ali's food, because she would. XD She'll be going on a diet soon. She's basically eating and sleeping all day, what a life. XD
  4. arinna
    arinna
    @lent - well, most cats will only sleep and eat after a certain age. but she doesn't look that fat in the picture, it must be the lights or a great photographer.
  5. noone
    noone
    i didn't know there was a cat group!!! do my cats qualify me?

@added the extremes of my cat group (there are 13 of them running under our feet at home... and i am away from them now ): the one i love and loves me back (when she feels like it) - arwen - and the one who just can't play nice... he bit me!! (well, i tell this to all the world. maybe next time he won't go all the way to the bone )

and i just can't wait to catch the newest additions on images: my yaoi manga kittens (aki-chan and havi )

@artemisMS (a week after that msg with the can-licking method... ): you know bastet is actually the smarter one, don't you? she waited for YOU to get up and give her back the can. i bet you did just that. didn't you?! (whereas nefrit did her own work. that's not a good point for a cat )
    (btw i love the names - we only got into the norse and irish gods as of yet... egypt didn't come to mind...)
  6. Demeter
    Demeter
    Oh my, they are all so incredibly cute!! >__<
    Here's mine^^ He's adorable, very big but a real coward ^^;;
  7. seyyan
    seyyan
    finally...got up to take a picture of my cat's picture. it isn't so good, though, since gollum is SO camera shy. or was....T.T
  8. arinna
    arinna
    i put a picture of mine too - there's my kitteh, fighting his feathered toy mouse. but he takes it seriously (those claws have fought me too ).
  9. noone
    noone
    @demeter: once upon a time we had a tabby like that - a tomcat too - who was afraid of things under the blanket. he would see our toes moving and jump from the bed to the middle of the room, all fluffed and hissing... and then he'd come back to slap the danger full-clawed... he was so cute

@seyyan: she looks like gollum too

@arinna: aaaaa black cats are so cuuuuuuute!!
  10. seyyan
    seyyan
    noone, i know! isn't she just cute? and so evil, too! (like her master)
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast