aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cats lovers

1. cherry
    cherry
    aahhh!!! beautiful! simply beautiful kitties!!! I love them!!! XD...

I always wanted a cat like suhi's but instead God punished me with a white cat...hahahaha, just kiddin' I don't know what would be of me without my hair ball....
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    A CAT group?! OMG!! Of course I have to join!! And everybody's babies look so cute, too! *wibbles* I will be posting my two, Bastet and Nefrit, soon XD Aww, the two kitties hugging each other are just too ADORABLE!!!
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I have something to share about my smart kitty, Nefrit, too. She has figured out how to open the closet doors in my bedroom!! It's the most amazing thing to watch. You know how sometimes a closet door is divided, sort of hinged in the middle? She hooks her paw under the hinge and pulls. Then she goes to see how big the hole is, poking her head and paw in. If it's not enough, she goes back to the hinge and pulls some more, then checks again before finally crawling inside. Amazing, huh?

Today I also let her clean out the rest of the can of tuna I'd used. I watched her, and she held the can down with her dew claw so she could lick it without moving it. Bastet just licked the lid until it disappeared under the door, then looked at me.
  4. velvety
    velvety
    I'm soooooooooo in ^_^
    love cats! and have two of my own...
    i just can't stop staring at them when they sleep... so adorable~
  5. amade0
    amade0
    *joins! xD* i love cats ^^ *huggles mine~* everyones cats are so cute! lol
  6. seyyan
    seyyan
    ooh! i love cats! i used to have a cat named gollum, but she was catnapped(!)...and i can't take care of a cat in my new apartment T.T

i really miss gollum. she loved eating dog food...
  7. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    @Davy: Awww! poor Davy poo! *huggles* i mean no disrespect to ur dad, but, WHAT THE HELL!! thats just evil dude!! *huggles Davy again*

Wow... who would've thought there would be so many cat lovers here XD Awesome-sauce!
  8. suhi
    suhi
    I already have the yaoi kitty posted on another group, but, hell.. it so belongs here
    Everyone's kitties are so cute!
    THose named after anime charas - CUTE!!
  9. Lent
    Lent
    Ah, I can't find my cats' pics on my work computer, I wanna post my fat cute Mia and my naughty sweet Ali ...
  10. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    wow Suhi, that pic is so wrong, i don't even know where to begin,...IT'S AWESOME-SAUCE!!
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast