aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cats lovers

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL I have seen this before and I looooove it

My cats try to "assassinate" me at the top of the stairs every damn morning, I swear...
  2. PollyW
    PollyW
    LOL also.

I once dreamed that I was catched by mafia and my legs were put into a can with a cement, and then I was thrown underwater. I woke up and: one of my cats (5.5 kg) was laying on my chest and the second one (4.5 kg) across my legs. I think they tried to kill me .

And the additional thing: my cats hate collars, especially the weterinary ones. So, when they need it (sterilization, catched something on the attic or played too strongly) we sew a nice jump suit from some stretchy T-shirts. Once, when the wound was on the tail (because of some nails in the attic) we made something similar to pantyhose - stretchy part around abdomen, quite closely tied up (buttons along the spine) conected to the long tube for the tail. It worked nicely. The cat could not reach the wound, we could quite easily change the dressing around it (we needed just to roll the tube up), the cat was not going crazy like with a collar and she could sleep in her usual position (impossible with a collar).
  3. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    everybody ... had to join because I'm looking more like a cat these days and I adore them. Haven't got one anymore, too broken after my last cat Snoopy died in my hands a few years ago after he suffered an accident, I miss him
  4. Geilie
    Geilie
    Hi! I'm a new entry! I've 2 cats and I love them!!!
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hola Geilie Welcome! I've got 2 also

Yesterday, I noticed Nefrit was limping. I've never seen a cat limp before I tried not to panic. I thought perhaps she had pulled a muscle or something. Luckily, this morning she seems a lot better!
  6. Fey801
    Fey801
    Let me tell you that i'm a a frenzy right now. My two Burmese females are due to give birth within the next 24 hours. I can only hope that everything will go smoothly this time around. It was not the case the last time. I'll let you know how it went....
  7. Fey801
    Fey801
    I'M still waiting for my second female to give birth. She's late. The first one had a huge litter: 9 kittens. The biggest I've had so far. I can't wait for the second female to give birth. She'll have a small litter and she can foster some of those kittens from the first litter.
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Nine That is a lot. My sister's hang around stray had three in her first litter, four in her second. They finally were able to catch her and spay her *phew*

My Bastet came from a litter of four and Nefrit only had the one sister I think.
  9. Fey801
    Fey801
    Yes it was a huge litter and it was to be expected to loose some. I thought I did great since only one was still born. However I lost another one last night. It wasn't a huge surprise. It was born at 60 gramms. It's very rare that we manage to save those.

My other female hasn't given birth yet. She is running late. She's now at 68 days gestation ( the average being 65 days). I just hope the kittens won't be too big....
  10. PollyW
    PollyW
    And, has she given birth? Is everything OK?

I love Burmese cats. They are soo beautiful. Will You post some new photos of the kittens?! The ones already posted are wonderful.
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast