aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cats lovers

1. Fey801
    Fey801
    I just added a picture of the blind little Columbo to the pictures of this group.
  2. marisa_moonlight
    marisa_moonlight
    Hi~! I'm new, I'll soon post pics of my yuki <3
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yuki's a Siamese!!! He's (?) so precious! My Bastet is part Siamese
  4. marisa_moonlight
    marisa_moonlight
    <3 yuki's a he, so don't worry, he likes yaoi and can say mama *-* he's such an special cat, I love him
  5. HeartfulPeach
    HeartfulPeach
    Although I dont have a cat I luv them!!! I (twice) had Siamese cats but now they are gone, I miss them
  6. marisa_moonlight
    marisa_moonlight
    awww hope u get another cat soon hon~ they are so adorable, plus I love they can be independent and caring at the same time <3
  7. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    My kittys tail and paws got bite by something and he's in so much pain, and i dont know how to stop him from licking his tail, he has a cone but still gets to it!
  8. noone
    noone
    if he's irritating a wound, you can collar him with a bigger collar. there are huge collars that stop him reaching the tail... or any part. be careful if you do and he's not used to them, though, he might try to get it off and hurt himself.

if he's trying to clean a wound, i'd say let him... it'll heal a bit faster. that is, unless you put some medicine on it... then collar him so he doesn't swallow it.
  9. uthena
    uthena
    hope your kitty is fine now, is really sad to see someone you love in pain!!!
  10. melodysnow
    melodysnow
    I got this email today and just had to post it here. Hope you enjoy!! I laughed so hard.

Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favourite thing!
    9:30 am - A car ride! My favourite thing!
    9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favourite thing!
    10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favourite thing!
    12:00 pm - Lunch! My favourite thing!
    1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favourite thing!
    3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favourite thing!
    5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favourite thing!
    6:00 pm - Oooh, Bath. Bummer.
    7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favourite thing!
    8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favourite thing!
    11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favourite thing!

Cat's Diary

Day 983 of my captivity.
    My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now..................
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast