aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cats lovers

1. suhi
    suhi
    ah, thank you , Blade She's not as evil as stupid XD. A really brainless creature.
    I dug a post where I posted her pic run through "Transform your face" thingie
    enjoy XD:
    warning: not for the faint of heart!
  2. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    wow suhi... u really have alot of time on ur hands, don't u? XD
  3. suhi
    suhi
    hehe.. not really.. but it was fun to make
  4. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    i posted a pic of my Don-don (my cat) and his Daughter Bindi, isn't that cute?!? XD
  5. StrawberrySama
    StrawberrySama
    o)>x<(o Ah, they're all so cute! I want to adopt them all...
    Actually, I'm very excited - I'm getting a new kitten soon (the last one... well, he got ran over. I was so sad... he was the best kitten ever. Absolute legend...)

anyway... just wanted to share in the kitty love ^o^
  6. BerTuSikaSss
    BerTuSikaSss
    Awwwww. . . everyone has such cute kittys x]]
    And I have one too ;D his name is Snoopy. . ;}
    @StrawberrySama- I'm sorry for your kitty. . I had one, who got run over too ;((
  7. Ptah
    Ptah
    that was very entertaining, suhi^^
  8. suhi
    suhi
    @Blade: wheee.. they are so cute!
    @StrewberrySama: my condolences and... congratulations on the new kitty
    @Ptah: thank you
  9. Davy
    @Suhi: your kitty looks so evil! o.O And I laughed so hard with her transformed face! xD

@Blade: Gosh..... he has a daughter? o.o how? They look soooooooooooo cuttttttteeeeee! x3
    Remind me of a sad memory with my 2nd cat. She has 4 kids and my dad didn't want her in the house anymore (because he didn't like cat. They were mine) so he called his friend who wanted a cat come to catch the cats. The kittens were so little at that time, just a week old or so. The mommy somehow sensed the bad omen. She took her kids and run away from the house the night before the 'evil-guy'- came to take them away. I remember my dad was so mad. He asked me if I hid them. I swear I didn't! She returned with her kids 3 days later! But my dad didn't give up. After the 3 times, she left with her kids who were 3 months old at that time forever. She was my best cats! She was so smart and gentle. I miss her soooo much!
  10. Mukalytic
    Mukalytic
    This is quite simply a group I must be part of! ^^

This one loves cats as much as the next guy! Or girl, if such is your case! I've had many cats over the years and never once been without one! I've been living alone in my own house now for almost two years and I still have one of the furballs on my lap!
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast