aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cats lovers

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    YOU DID!!! They were like, "I love you, mommy." And you were all, "NO! NEVER!!!"

2. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    "Meow" *Bites wire*

...N-NO!!!

My cat decided she wanted to wake me up 10 minutes before my usual alarm goes off. WHY!?

Anyone else having problems with their cats biting wires?
  3. Master_Mind
    Master_Mind
    @ blu chocobo: If you wake up 10 minutes earlier, you can spend that time to feed her, cuddle her, ... That's probably what she was thinking when she did that.

My cats usually don't bite wires. One avoids walking on the ground and the other one follows anyone who goes to the bathroom. So I guess every cat has its own personality and therefore its own bad habit. Nyan ~
  4. noone
    noone
    @master_mind: quote: "the other one follows anyone who goes to the bathroom"

so does my gogu

he doesn't understand us humans... he thinks anyplace where the earth can be dug into is just fine
  5. Master_Mind
    Master_Mind
    @ noone: That might be... I tried to "explain" him that the bathroom isn't a good place for him to be by saying things like "Oh, you want to take a bath?" (I used to put him into the bathtub, but I didn't turn the water on. He's way too anxious to do that.) Oh well, it didn't matter to him.
  6. noone
    noone
    lol, you'd be surprised!!

i have a kitty (well i have a lot of them) who purposely overturns any vase holding water, so she could pounce on it. i think she figures water is alive and trying to get away from her, so she's showing it it can't
  7. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    @Master_Mind: Haha, I didn't see it that way

@noone: Overturns any vase holding water? Hahaha, that's cute, but I bet it gets messy XD

By the way, I've submitted a photo of my cat to a contest! I'm hoping some of you guys could vote. (All it needs is a name and e-mail though)
    http://www.bissell.com/products_by_l..._medium=legacy
  8. noone
    noone
    yeah, she messes the place up... but we learned not to leave the vases near any power source
  9. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Oh yes, gotta watch those power sources >D

We used to take care of this other cat, named Casper, a nice fat white cat It was strange, because he used to attack ANYTHING that resembled a cat. We had these two plastic cat things sitting on the shelf, and he attacked it! Luckily I got to it before he tore the eyes out o.o;;

And he even attacked our Pokemon Eevee plushie! Oh maaan that was funny
  10. Nitasha
    Nitasha
    =O There's a kitty contest? Can I enter? *shift eyes* This is my Boots:

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/pictur...ictureid=14658
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast