aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

funny moments

1. Qwertzu
    Qwertzu
    hi again! I remember a lot of funny moments with my beloved darling the-most-spoiled-cat-ever... let´s call him Muuri (that´s the closest to his name, I seriously doubt anyone in the non-native-Slavonic countries could pronounce the full form - my mom chose the name and it was kind of stupid, in English it would be Blinky or something)

So, one day mom was making a bread with paté for us when the doorbell rang and she went to open the door... and my beloved jumped on the table and licked the bread clean... and mom came back and seriously thought she was getting sclerotic and forgot to put the paté on then she saw the cat hair and a contentedly purring cat... he didn´t even get scolded! (I´m telling you he was the most spoiled cat ever) And from that day we were buying paté especially for him!
  2. Qwertzu
    Qwertzu
    ok, here´s another one: my darling Muuri sneaked into the bathroom with my dad and with curious eyes watched him... ehm... I think a cat would say "mark his territory"... So I guess he got annoyed and marked his territory too - on the floor. the best part was the comment of my dad: HEY! What are you thinking?! That if I am allowed, you are allowed to do that too?
  3. kaitokitsune
    kaitokitsune
    my cat tiney loves to go on my bed and she also likes to nib on paper, so one day i come home with my school grades and without thinking i put on my bed. when i came back my report card was half eaten and half shreded, they had to give me another one.
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I added two funny moments to the album XD

Funny moment just occurred a moment ago ... I was cleaning the litter box, and Bastet walked into the bathroom. She looked at me, then at newly clean litter box. I could see the gears in her head turning. "Do you have to go?" I asked. I then turned my head while she stepped inside and piddled It was very convenient, cause I could just scoop it up immediately afterward
  5. PollyW
    PollyW
    I got a funny moment every day in the morning. Every day, when I am cleaning my teeth, stooping over the bath tub my younger cat (about 3 kg of weight) jumps on my back and sits there. When I end, she jumps away. Of course it gets funny later in the day but not at this moment.
    And in the evening, she prefers just watching. You know, watching every movement of my hands as I wash myself. Its funny, but also creepy a little.
  6. idis81
    idis81
    My hiro-chan (about 10 month old) loves to play hide and seek and there is a little one step stool were he loves to hide under since he was little
    the problem is he now weights about 11 Lb and is so big that he can only get half his body under it
    he seems not to notice though
  7. MeWTh
    MeWTh
    Mew dont know if it funny moment for a cat. But still Mew wanna write it.
    There is Kon (named after Kon from BLEACH because he had the same color) my super active &spoiled cat. He love to catch & run after anything that moving.
    In his 5 or 7th month of live(forgot the exact age), I thought that Kon already to accept his job in our house. catch mice! *I live on small countryside, so there are few mice & rats in our kitchen that built separately* so at that full moon night, I leave Kon alone at kitchen when he happily run after the moth.. it kinda cute tough.

But before i can walk any further, i heard the Kon meowing aloud. I think wow,so fast! He got his first mice easily. And then i see, a big dark brown rat running ... after Kon. . That time i speechless,freezing and just watch the Tom&Jerry reserve version for minutes. (even i said BIG, but that rat size only 1/4 of Kon's size!).

Kon is my very first & Only cat that got scared with rat.
  8. nekofreakz
    nekofreakz
    Hm, funny moments eh? I think it was fun to watch my cat sleep.. coz sometimes when he got a 'dream?' he will make funny movements => pharaoh pose, ghost pose, bike pose (pedalling movement), fighting pose, etc.. he's very creative.. my bro and i usually got a good laugh at him
  9. noone
    noone
    gandalf used to lick my sister's hair... he was a HUGE tomcat (completely black, heavy as sin, thickest fur ever, BEAUTIFUL). he used to get up on her bed when he got in the mood for grooming, and if she was asleep, he'd settle at her back and start licking her hair lol. and if she'd moved, he'd stop her with those immense paws and get more intense on it. she'd get up with strange moist hair and get all screechy (she's a hair care nut) - but ohhh was he cute doing that. like she was his kitten or best love lol.
  10. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    @MeWTh
    That's exactly what the cat of my parents did.
    I wasn't born at this time and my parents had a cat named Felix.
    He was a kitten when they found him. Well, he catched birds and mice and let them run (in the apartment).
    My parents were asleep when the suddenly heard a noise and after they got up they had seen the bird on the cupboard and Felix on the ground. XD
    They saved the bird = Felix was really upset and angry.
    One day the door of the balcony was open and ants where coming in.
    My parents looked really surprised and wondered why the cat was moving backwards. Then they saw the ants which were moving straight to the cat. He was running away from the ants. :XD
    They told me all the sweet moments with him and I laughed so much.
    Sadly he died...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast