aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Discussion

1. Chibi321
    Chibi321
    Here, I am very scared to put this up, All the Yaoiness shall be discussed!!
  2. Avery
    Avery
    First of all, what pairing is you favorite?
    I love Okumura twincest the best - of course with Rin as bottom!
    Next in line is ShimaXRin! Shima got bonus points for befriending him while the others just ignored him.
  3. Vixcenn
    Vixcenn
    I'm not really into twincest, let alone twins, but OKUMURA TWINS are my fave!
    they're just too adorable together!

And I don't mind Bon x Rin either, since Bon is somewhat of a tsundere seme >3
  4. Chibi321
    Chibi321
    Twincest I don't mind!!! They both are so cute!!!!
    But I do like BonXRin, but mainly I am a Bom Uke fan so Anyone/Bon I will practically drool over.
    but mainly..... RIN/BON IS MY ALL TIME FAV!!!!!!
  5. Avery
    Avery
    Rin is too cute for me to imagine as the seme...his rebellious attitude make me want to make him uke to anyone...I like it when someone as cool as Rin submits himself. (Or is forced to submit~ yeah, that is better)
  6. Smexymamurasaki
    Smexymamurasaki
    Rin is so uke but yea even though i don't like the twincest rin and yukio just make a cute couple or S&M couple.
  7. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    indeed the twins are like made for each other, mainly due to the fact that they are so different.......¬.¬ But my interest would be with a combination of Rin and Bon. ^.^ Rin is just so cute with the tail and the ears!! I was also wondering about one with Rin and Mephisto.............i wonder how that would work out?......(smirk) Rin as the uke, naturaly.
  8. lazyn3ko
    lazyn3ko
    My favorite pairing are ShimaXBon than YukioXRin
  9. Chibi321
    Chibi321
    Shima/Bon is always good too!!! Better yet all three Shima Brothers/Bon is Awsome!!
  10. Anwysitna
    Anwysitna
    I like BonxRin because....well...it´s perfect to me. I´m more the Rin uke fan...he´s way too cute.