aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Saiyuki

1. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    prefer saiyuki gaiden overall, but the original series is alright
  2. kinsugi
    kinsugi
    Oh, my. I'm finally participating actively on Aarin for the first time, and I just took many hours today to find Saiyuki Gaiden images and upload them so I could participate in a contest which was suddenly closed a little while ago, one day early.

I had been so excited to have a chance to suggest hot Saiyuki OTP/occasional OT3 as new bishie cards, and now I'm upset and feeling lost! Please tell me... How can I suggest these characters be considered for new cards? Is there a forum for this?

I apologize for not participating sooner. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
  3. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    This link will bring you where you can suggest new cards http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f27/t1...ion-ishop.html I hope it helps. I would love to see cards from Saiyuki Gaiden or one of Hakuryu in the mascot/pet section. If you want to, post some of the pics you found in our social group photo section. We'd love to see them.
  4. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    So, anyone reading the new manga Saiyuki Reload Blast or Saiyuki Ibun?
  5. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    to tell you the truth i just watch the three seasen and i did not watch it manga yet did you...?
  6. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    I haven't read much of Reload Blast yet, cause I am waiting to read the last volume of Reload. I have been reading Ibun though. It tells the story of Koumyou Sanzo before he became a sanzo. So far both are pretty funny.
    So shinemoonmine which of the three seasons was your favorite one to watch?
  7. IkaruSakurai
    IkaruSakurai
    I've just heard of Reload Blast and Ibun (from kinsugi) and now I know I just have to read them. O__O But to read Blast, I think I have to wait (or search but I don't think it's possible to find) for Reload in my country. -,- I've read only 3 volumes before it's been licensed. But Ibun is a different story. x3 *runs to search for scans*
  8. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    Well i love it all any seasen with Hakkai
  9. mocca parfait
    mocca parfait
    Hi everyone Just wanted to let fellow Gojo fans know I'm auctioning off a Gojo siggie, if anyone's interested pls pm me and I'll send you the auction addy
  10. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    @shinemoonmine I have to agree. The more Hakkai the better.

I added some new Gaiden pictures I found randomly. I heard they are from the new Gaiden OVA but I don't know much else about it yet. I will keep my eyes open for more info. And as always if anyone knows anything else about it please let us know. I am excited to see it.
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast