aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy Problems with Mega(upload) Manager and Rapidshare

I've Googled it repeatedly but haven't resolved the problem: usually, I buy a monthly-subscription to Megaupload Premium so I can batch download while working on other things, but since I'm penniless at the moment, I'm trying to get buy on MegaManager's three automated download daily limit. However, even if the link is valid, MegaManager kills the download at around 31-50 MB (error 503 and others) no matter how many times I try the link. The result ends up being me using alternative sites that may or may not work. zShare, for one, goes nowhere.

With RS, no matter how many times I try clicking the "download" image button, nothing happens.

I hope this question hasn't already been answered...

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

What browser are you using?
    Have you got a firewall?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I use the latest edition of Firefox (since IE flips out on me) with the Norton 360 firewall (with privacy cleanup disabled and firewall freelance enabled).

I use the MegaManager Integration tool add-on, and I know there's another add-on that others suggest--but I'm not sure if that will solve the problem

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Angry (01)Love (01)Ryuk
    Pray for Japan(S015) Ewon(S014) Keisuke
    (S013) Akihito(S012) Hollow Ichigo(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko
    I had once a simmilar problem but i tried it simply with just another browser ´(I used Firefox and after that IE on IE it worked out) until i formatted my pc then it worked usually but i didn't know the problem...
    just think of the browser i think^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(Sorry for the late reply.)

I don't think it's the browser--though sometimes I'll get the link by the Mega Manager Integration add-on, I'll usually just copy and paste the link location. It's Mega Manager that's giving me trouble...

Any ideas on why RS won't let me download?

Hiyono
    Um, as far as MegaUpload goes, I just kinda let it sit and do something else on the computer. >< When I checked five later, it had gained another forty percent... Perhaps it's not 'stuck' so much as it is 'slow'?

Rapidshare, though... have you over-run it's limits? It was giving me the same problem yesterday, but I just waited a bit and it was working fine soon after...

>< Sorry if it doesn't help. I realize the advice is pretty much "wait, and refresh," so it might not be helpful, but I find patience is rewarded most times.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ah, no 'Tis fine. I can't necessarily marked this topic as "answered," because it's far from it, but I'm just circumnavigating the problem by mass downloading with DownThemAll! from direct downloads and using other fileshare sites (MediaFire's my current favourite <3).

(It's killing my harddrive, though, with so much anime and music crammed in there...)

RS has been working for me as of late, although I have no idea why. When I'm at the download limit, it'll tell me--which was why I was concerned, there being no "warning."

MU will probably kick back in gear once I buy premium again (whatta ripoff :P), so I'm just avoiding it until I can afford it again.

Thanks to all who gave advice

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Shiva (L1)Maya (L1)Pandora (L3)
    Judas (L7)Kira (L1)Shin (L5)

Question Mega Manager at MEGAUPLOAD

Perhaps, ticktocks, you could try using Mega Manager (found here). It’s a tool released by MEGAUPLOAD that can resume interrupted downloads, so you don’t need to start over when something weird happens to your download or your connection. (You don’t need to be a premium account holder to resume broken downloads, but some of the other features would be locked.)

I hope this response is useful. =)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Anesidora View Post
    Perhaps, ticktocks, you could try using Mega Manager (found here). It’s a tool released by MEGAUPLOAD that can resume interrupted downloads, so you don’t need to start over when something weird happens to your download or your connection. (You don’t need to be a premium account holder to resume broken downloads, but some of the other features would be locked.) =)
    Anesidora (cool name ) -

Mega Manager's the heart of the problem *points to first post* :/

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kotetsu (L10)Aomine (L10)Kasamatsu (L7)
    Mookyul (L10)Pray for JapanAsato (L9)
    Snow (L9)Jecht (L2)Dante (L8)

Thanks people ^^ I was wondering how come only Mediafire works for me

Now I can use MegaUpload too~~ and btw MegaManager is a GODSEND.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast