aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Upload help?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hibari (L2)Izaya (L3)Kise (L8)

Question Upload help?

Ok, so I'm new here & I wanted to upload some of the scans I have for you guys. The problem is, I'm totally lost as to where/how to start. I have all the scans ready, & I used photobucket before to just show all the scans on my LJ (which was where I shared them), but now I want to put them into a host file so people can download them, too.

I already have accounts in Savefile & Megaupload, but I'm completely lost as to how I can upload the scans up. Do I have to put them in a zip file first (if so, how do I put them all in a zip file?), or upload each picture one by one? x_x This is so confusing. Help, anyone?

Oh, fyi, I didn't know where to find post this, so feel free to move this thread if I posted it in the wrong place, & also, I tried searching around this forum for an upload guide but couldn't find one. Feel free to point me to the right path, also.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Xanxus (L10)Aizen (L10)
    Hitsugaya (L10)Rukia (L10)Ulquiorra (L8)

Hi and thanks for helping by uploading.

Are you uploading raw scans (not translated), translated scans, or doujinshi work?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Doujinshi.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Xanxus (L10)Aizen (L10)
    Hitsugaya (L10)Rukia (L10)Ulquiorra (L8)

Since you're going to be uploading to Host Servers i.e. savelink & megaupload, you'll find the Doujinshi section in Download Central > Host Links > Doujinshi.

Rules you need to read are posted by Dai-kun: Doujinshi Section Rules - Please Read

List of scanlated groups that allow or deny their work to be uploaded in aarin, Host Links Allowed Materials

Are those scans yours that you got from i.e a book you bought or are they downloaded from a scanlation group online?

This is just to make sure you are credited/awarded points for uploading and do not get in trouble if you do something wrong
    Last edited by dm.su; 08-29-2008 at 06:12 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ah, no, I bought the doujins & scanned them myself. Thanks for the links. I'll check them out.

~Sugar Addict~

Savings

Pray for JapanGren (L1)Kusuriuri (L10)
    Spike (L8)Franz (L6)Shanks (L8)
    Sword (L7)Chiaki (L1)Urahara (L7)

Yes, you have to put the images into a zip/rar file.
    Best to name the file with information ie. fandom - doujin title. If you don't already have a program, you can use free archivers, like 7Zip or IZArc