aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Universal cheat program for downloading from host sites.

This simple and convenient program allows downloading from most host sites without waiting between downloads and slot limitation. You can basically start all your downloads and go to sleep - USD will manage them by itself.

It's very easy to install

1. You can download it from MegaUpload here

or go to this site and dl directly. It's in Russian, scroll down to skip the ads, you'll be needing a post by Nep. Click the following link:

link # 1 which looks like this : USDownloader + все языки (без плагов) (link2, link3, link4)

2. Unrar the file.
    3. Run file USDownloader.exe
    4. In the opened window click the big green plus button
    5. Copy and paste the link from host site to Links: field, click OK, you can specify files destination in Save to:
    6. Paste as many links as you want, the downloads will start one after another as soon as the previous is done.

Enjoy

It worked perfectly for me. The download got stuck a couple times, and it gave me an html file returning error, but got over it eventually and finished all the download.
    If it's still stuck, try this:
    Options --> Misc --> Log file details=Maximum

Don't forget to delete USDownloader.log and all the *.html files in USDownloader folder.

-------------

Updated version here
    Last edited by suhi; 11-23-2008 at 12:55 PM.

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Atenias
    Does this work for Megaupload also (because MU always have a code you have to type in before you can download) and will it download faster (meaning instead of 100 kbps it becomes 150 kbps)

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

yes, it does
    I haven't compared the speed, but it works fast.

BelladonnAtropa
    I love you suhi!

Donna...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Shiki R (L6)Saber (L10)Ayase (L8)
    Ai Enma (L8)Yuuki (L9)Soubi (L10)
    Rukia (L10)Xmas (013)Pray for Japan

Interesting! I won't download it right now since I'm probably gonna format my laptop, but I'll make sure to remember about it! Thanks!

solleone

Plugins

I had an error message looking for a plugin and saying that it cannot download anything...I've followed the download steps for the program but I don't know what went wrong...pls help

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by solleone View Post
    I had an error message looking for a plugin and saying that it cannot download anything...I've followed the download steps for the program but I don't know what went wrong...pls help
    Does it look like this?

It's not an error message - the program just looks for new plugins to download, but since there are no any, it says "Can't update". Blame the creator's English . Just close the window and try to download. It should work. If it still doesn't, let me know!

kanancom
    I can't download anything from megaupload with this... I keep getting this message:

What do I do?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

can you download from megaupload without using USD?

kanancom
    Quote Originally Posted by suhi View Post
    can you download from megaupload without using USD?
    Yes, but I was downloading this huge movie that was split into like 5 parts and I didn't want to wait to download them one after the other and wait for the download limit to expire... because this program lets you download many files at once from the same host, right?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast