aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Expert

Savings

Spacer 1Heart 6 (Devil)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Kirishima Zen (L4)Shino (L3)Naruto (L4)

Originally Posted by hared
    The Simple Way and no need a software to hide your yaoi collection is like this:-

1- make a new folder ( name it as you like )

2- inside this folder make a ( .TXT ) file & copy inside it this (the entire thing)

Code:
    Quote:Quote: cls@ECHO OFFtitle Folder Privateif EXIST "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}" goto UNLOCKif NOT EXIST Private goto MDLOCKER:CONFIRMecho Are you sure you want to lock the folder(Y/N)set/p "cho=>"if %cho%==Y goto LOCKif %cho%==y goto LOCKif %cho%==n goto ENDif %cho%==N goto ENDecho Invalid choice.goto CONFIRM:LOCKren Private "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}"attrib +h +s "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}"echo Folder lockedgoto End:UNLOCKecho Enter password to unlock folderset/p "pass=>"if NOT %pass%== password here goto FAILattrib -h -s "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}"ren "Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-1069-A2DD-08002B30309D}" Privateecho Folder Unlocked successfullygoto End:FAILecho Invalid passwordgoto end:MDLOCKERmd Privateecho Private created successfullygoto End:End
    3- After u copy the Commanding go to line 23 (or try using shortcut- CTRL+F and type password to locate the line) u will find this word : password here (Change it with any password u like.) is :

ex: if NOT %pass%== yaoi20 goto FAIL
    (so ur password here becomes yaoi20)

4- After that click file - save as,name the file as "locker.bat "

5- Now back to the folder & u will find a ( LOCKER ) commanding.
    (locker.exe)

6- Double Click on it & u will find a new folder (Private )

7- Ok , now copy what u want in this "private Folder" & after that come out of the folder, and Double click on locker again. It will open and ask if you want to lock your folder? Y/N ?

8- Type Y. your private folder will dissapear.

9- If you want to UNLOCK your folder ,go to (locker) & type your pass and you will see your private folder.

it's not only hide the folder, but unhide all files inside it... and try open it without entering password, it'll take u to the control panel...

Also, if u want to store files on your Pen-Drive, u can use this script. No Software Required

In case u delete your Locker file (just in case), then u can make a new one (but with the same password) and open it from that.

Alternatively, u can keep this locker file somewhere else, and when u want to open ur folder, only then bring it back to that place ..

have you simplely tried making your folder "private" or "hidden" using your system's folder options .... right click ...make this folder private ..it will ask you to make a password ...write it down and keep it safe ...and all stays "hidden"
    to find your folder .... you should find a right click option on the right click of your mouse actions to show "private" or "hidden" folders while using your account/user name
    Thanks for all the info. Can admin accts break these passwords?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    saddly yes ...thats what an Admin account can and do access everything ... either by command line or login as Administrator ... but they have to actually know that you have stuff hidding or private to find it in the first place and will need the password so keep that word somewhere other than your PC

BANNED
    Savings

A couple just married were happy with the whole thing.

He was happy with the Hole and She was happy with the Thing.( just a joke )

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Zolf Kimblee (L3)Akira (L3)Noton (L3)
    Demyx (L4)Gin DC (L5)Starrk (L9)
    Ginko (L6)DS_001_leftMikage
    I can't find my hidden folder. When I click on "Show hidden folder" My hidden folder never show up.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Sora (L1)Camus (L2)Yukito (L3)
    Yuuko (L4)Sakuya (L5)Yue (L9)
    Wow. That's helpful.

Personally, I just change the file icon into that of a program icon, and label something like 'ssdf.exe', and it's hidden within my dl files to not raise any suspicion.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Near (L1)
    Usually what i do is label my folder School Stuff or something people find un intresting

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i tried hiding the folders and when i try to "show" it..
    i couldn't find it...

tasukete!!

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

Gareki (L10)Sunako (L7)Riki (chibi) (L5)
    Kai (L8)Hijikata UD(L1)Gat (L1)
    Goujun, Dragon King (L5)Noi Kasahara (L7)Nanao (L7)

Like others here I also give my files boring names...

Here's a bit of info for those of you who own your own personal laptop--hopefully noone has posted this already. This is simple, but not fool proof. I placed all my yaoi pic and vid goodies in a boring-labeled folder in the videos folder so that when I open up photo gallery, the pics don't just all pop up and say HELLO, LOOK AT US Mom!!!! I am quite careful not to accidentally click on All Photos and Videos. or EVERYTHING will be there for the public eye. I know it's a gamble, but I love my yaoi.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sebastian (L6)Yakumo (L5)Ren DM (L8)
    Usui (L6)Boris HKA (L1)Kaito V (L8)
    Luka Crosszeria (L1)Aoba (L2)Alucard (L3)
    haha, like others out here, I store everything safely on my personal USB-stick ^^ I store everything in a folder called 'Romance' - that keeps my brother away- xd He thinks it's just some shoujo manga

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

(S030) Virus(S003) LelouchIzaya (L3)
    Hibari (L2)Johan Liebert (L3)Eren SnK (L9)
    Sion (L5)Susuwatari(S007) Reborn
    I just put all my yaoi stuff in a folder I name Windows, then just to be sure I add Programs/Other and stash it in there. It is just ignored

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast