aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Smile Suggestions? Anti-spyware etc programmes

Having finally received my laptop back from being refitted with a brand new harddrive (the other one died or was terminally ill), I am now facing the task of pimping it up - protection-wise. I've got my antivirus, firewall, and an anti-rootkit, I just need a nice (and free) anti-spyware programme. Can people give suggestions? Should I get more than 1? Which combination is best?

And can people link me to the site for download since I've heard that there's lots of false ones out there.

Thank you!

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Soubi (L10)Ritsuka (L4)Youji (L1)
    Natsuo (L2)Kanou (L8)Ayase (L8)
    Kumaguro
    Try Spybot search and destroy ^^ google it, also there are free online scans like Trend Micro Free Online Scan if u ever need it. Good luck =p

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Yes, Spybot search and Destroy 1.5 is very useful (also with registry file protection). You can also install (together with spybot) "ad-Aware 2007 free" that works very well. You can find it HERE. Enjoy

CreamyNeko4
    o.O I personally don't like Spybot search and Destroy at all... It mucked up by brand new laptop, but for all I know, it could have been something else.

I use AVG Anti-Virus software... Although it doesn't always delete the spyware (grr) it alerts you if there is any on your computer, and where it is located so I just manually clean it.

OHMIGOSH!! 100 posts finally! *thumbs up* "yaoi supporter" sounds better than "yaoi amateur"

Yaoi Fan

With the asian lepricons at the bottom of the rainbow
    Savings

Kakashi (L10)Cloud (L9)Naruto (L9)
    Sion (L9)Ulquiorra (L8)Sion (L7)
    Kurama (L7)Sion (L5)Sion (L4)
    The best program I have ever had for Spyware and Virus removal.

I HIGHLY Recommend this.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Reviews and free Malwarebytes Anti-Malware downloads at Download.com

vDiva
    I use Comodo. It may very well be annoying as a firewall, but the scanner is the best I've ever seen. It found 80+ things on my computer that got past countless other scanners, and it's free.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Chika (L6)Dark Mousy (L7)Akira (L9)
    Ryoma (L5)Daisuke (L10)Sousuke (L5)
    Kakashi (L10)(S002) MisakiMisaki (L1)
    All are good antispyware programs, I also recommend Spyware Terminator 2.5.8.145 and SuperAntiSpyware 4.26.1006 all free from filehippo.com