aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

domesticstrawberry

Please don't beat me... I need help uploading...

I'm trying to upload a doujin onto sendspace. I've never uploaded manga before, and therefore it appears that I can only upload one image at a time (it won't let me choose the whole folder). Is this supposed to happen? What do I do? I checked the sticky post for upload info, but it didn't really touch on this issue. I really apologize for being this technologically inept.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Spanner (L2)Simon TTGL (L4)Hijikata (L2)
    Kamina (L4)Abe (L2)Kyouya (L3)
    Hibari (L3)Kanda (L4)Ulquiorra (L5)

zip them.....

domesticstrawberry
    How? Do I need a program? Is zipping the same thing as compressing?

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

DS_001_leftDS_001_midDS_001_right
    Kanda (L3)Alma Karma (L6)Allen Walker (L3)
    Link (Howard Link) (L4)Hazel (L1)Gat (L1)

If you right click on the folder, choose Send To> and then Compressed (zipped) Folder. It will show up in a separate zipped file. ^_^

domesticstrawberry
    0.o
    Wow. That was easy... now I feel sorta like an idiot... Thank you very much for helping me!

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

DS_001_leftDS_001_midDS_001_right
    Kanda (L3)Alma Karma (L6)Allen Walker (L3)
    Link (Howard Link) (L4)Hazel (L1)Gat (L1)

No problem. Can't feel like an idiot if you've never done it before, right?

databox
    I need help, too. I am trying to upload fanfic of mine and the only way I can figure out how to so it so far is by attaching a zip. I see all these pretty links on the other fics that take you right to the fic w/o unzipping, but I can't figure out how to make mine look like that. How do I do that? I did search and read but just can't seem to find the instructions. Second question, I've written some Banana Fish fanfic I'd like to post but there's no category and I don't want to overstep my bounds and make one - am I allowed to do that or do I request it? Third, my stuff is all posted on my LJ. I could link it that way, but only if I'm allowed and also my stuff is 'friends-only' mostly cause the content is all 18+ and for LJ 'safety' I have to lock it down. Can I even it since it's 'friends-locked'? Forgive this gnubie for asking-I've only ever 'thanked' and DLd, so I am stuuupid when it comes to this.

Feral Faerie of Fiction

Tracking catboys, for photography purposes only... You believe me. Right?
    Savings

Chopin (L9)Cloud (L9)Chaos (L10)
    Noel (L10)Squall (L10)Sephiroth (L8)
    Caius Ballad (L10)Nanaki (Red XIII) (L10)Saix (L7)

Quote Originally Posted by databox View Post
    I need help, too. I am trying to upload fanfic of mine and the only way I can figure out how to so it so far is by attaching a zip. I see all these pretty links on the other fics that take you right to the fic w/o unzipping, but I can't figure out how to make mine look like that. How do I do that? I did search and read but just can't seem to find the instructions. Second question, I've written some Banana Fish fanfic I'd like to post but there's no category and I don't want to overstep my bounds and make one - am I allowed to do that or do I request it? Third, my stuff is all posted on my LJ. I could link it that way, but only if I'm allowed and also my stuff is 'friends-only' mostly cause the content is all 18+ and for LJ 'safety' I have to lock it down. Can I even it since it's 'friends-locked'? Forgive this gnubie for asking-I've only ever 'thanked' and DLd, so I am stuuupid when it comes to this.
    For your stories to be added to the fandom directory you need to have your stories posted on Aarin. Supply the title, rating and your user name, as well as the url for the story. You don't need to upload, just make a new thread for your story and copy and paste it. For the new category request here.