aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yukito (L1)Yue (L9)(S021) Riki
    Frau (L1)Ikuto (L3)CC (L4)
    Ayanami (L5)Natsuo (L2)Youji (L1)

I need Translation Help

I was wondering, is there a program you can download onto your computer, that can read the Japanese text?

Not like, translate it, but you know, instead of it coming up with square sand text symbols, it comes up with the actual characters?

And is there a program you can download, that can read the Japanese in the BL games, and translate it into English?

It's mostly because I bought a Gakuen Haven game, and my computer cannot even read the characters. It's all '?' marks.

Help?

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Soubi (L10)Ritsuka (L4)Youji (L1)
    Natsuo (L2)Kanou (L8)Ayase (L8)
    Kumaguro
    Can you tell us what are you using?

If you are using Windows XP you can just go to start/control panel/ reginal settings/Advanced, find and check the language Japanese, You'll need your windows xp CD to do this. It will show the actual characters instead of Little boxes when its on. I'm sure there is another way install it probably thru the microsoft windows website you can check there also.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yukito (L1)Yue (L9)(S021) Riki
    Frau (L1)Ikuto (L3)CC (L4)
    Ayanami (L5)Natsuo (L2)Youji (L1)
    I checked on the website, but they had nothing. They just said the same thing about the CD, which I don't have. The computer came with Windows XP.

Do you think there's another website I can get it from?

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Soubi (L10)Ritsuka (L4)Youji (L1)
    Natsuo (L2)Kanou (L8)Ayase (L8)
    Kumaguro
    Honestly i dont know of any other way, Did ur computer come with any disk at all? maybe a rescue disk? If not maybe you can borrow a windows xp disk from a friend. If you manage to get one you can use this site as a guide to get it working http://greggman.com/japan/xp-ime/xp-ime.htm , Or just wait a bit maybe someone has another idea.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Hiroki (L4)Heart 1 (Blue)Usami (L2)
    Kanou (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Ayase (L8)
    Usami Akihiko (L9)Asato (L9)Suzuki-san
    A computer when 1st bought come with a CD. which version do you got? Is your computer new?

For instance, My comp. is old, it's Window XP Home Edition Service Pack1, The CD that came with it that prompt you NOT to throw away should label (for me..) Window XP Home Edition, including Service Pack 1.

It's a purple disc. It should label on the top OPERATING SYSTEM. If you don't have the CD then all well.. ><'

Yaoi Lover
    India, though I'd go anywhere with my computer and networks ^_^
    Savings

Ace (L5)Heart 1 (Blue)Luffy (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Shanks (L8)Gray (L9)
    Sanzo (L10)Zoro (L7)Sanji (L9)

Um are you sure that you haven't *got* the languages install already? Cuz if it is as you say, and you don't have the CD, then chances are vrey high that the person who installed the Operating System on your PC already checked in the East Asian languages. So you might just have to activate them?

Please try this out -
    Control Panel --> Regional & Language Options --> Languages --> Supplemental Language Support --> Install files for East Asian languages ( check this option ).

This just might work if the files have already been installed, but not yet activated.

Otherwise, I'll try finding some other way.
    [ Doing it from the CD can't be the only possible option! -pout- This is Microsoft we're talking about anyway! That must be a way! ]