aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Gunter (L2)Sono (L3)Squall (L10)
    Sanzo (L10)Iason (L9)Kikyou (L10)
    Goku (Seiten Taisei) (L10)Bakura (L10)Sasuke (L12)
    Omg, I just had that problem last week. At first, i thought it was overheating, but it was still showing the IRQL is not less or equal. If you can't log on regularly, go into safe mode with networking and install ALL updates that you've missed. There was a major update for BIOS that I never installed and after I instaled it, the blue screen only showed up once before my computer returned to normal. Make sure your drivers are all updated. Since it keeps happening when you're watching videos, make sure your graphics and sound cards are completely updated and not corrupt. That's what fixed it for me ^^

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Xanxus (L10)Aizen (L10)
    Hitsugaya (L10)Rukia (L10)Ulquiorra (L8)

I had a similar BSOD error and that was due to my network card driver being old while running and downlading/uploading using a torrent program and doing things at the same time.

For some reason it would freeze and restart, and the problem was too many torrent connections and my network card didn't like that. I solved my problem when I went to my network card manufacturer's website to get the latest update.

But if you're not downloading and just watching videos (does this only happen with youtube?) it could be a graphic card problem overheating? Sometimes cleaning the dust in your computer helps using those compressed air canisters.

Yaoi Devotee
    Raftel - last island in Grand Line (luffy i beat u)
    Savings

Sanji (L3)Luffy (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everynne View Post
    If you can't log on regularly, go into safe mode with networking and install ALL updates that you've missed. There was a major update for BIOS that I never installed and after I instaled it, the blue screen only showed up once before my computer returned to normal. Make sure your drivers are all updated. Since it keeps happening when you're watching videos, make sure your graphics and sound cards are completely updated and not corrupt. That's what fixed it for me ^^
    So I only need to install updates then, by updates you mean Java noh?
    And uh...how would you update your drivers?
    Sorry so clueless on what BIOS is.
    I'm positive its not multiple programs running, only one program was working then: Mozilla Firefox.
    Its not spyware either because I'm sure Ive scanned my computer for spyware and results showed none.

Update: Ive installed the updates from Java and Im gonna have my fans cleaned maybe tomorrow. On the issue of graphics and sound cards..they may not be updated yet.

The blue screen appeared again 3 times this day, my Mom experiencing it freaked out saying the computer has problems and stuff. Heheh Moms..
    Last edited by nostalgia; 06-08-2007 at 10:42 AM.

ChikaLele
    My computer does the same. I think it's because it's old. I've had it for years, rebooted it several times, stripped the files from the harddrive when it's being rebooted so i can stuff them back on afterwards, i've installed countless amounts of software and some hardware which doesn't really suit windows xp.

i think it's just over wear and tear. but i'm hopefully getting a shiney new computer this christmas n.n

how long have you had yours?

my dad thinks there's a ram distribution thing and the amount you might be giving to video-streaming net sites is low and using dailymotion or youtube takes too much ram causing your computer to have a nervous breakdown. but i don't know about that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123