aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Devotee
    Raftel - last island in Grand Line (luffy i beat u)
    Savings

Sanji (L3)Luffy (L1)
    UPDATE:

OMG!!! I have a new problem! I was watching youtube again then when I played the video, a song just started to play! I noticed that the volume for the youtube video was on mute. But even if the music is playing there is no open window in the toolbar. Itunes, Realplayer, Media player is not open, the song just started on itself.
    I closed all the windows and working programs but the music was still playing, I opened Itunes and played a file, but it played simultaneously with the recent music!
    I suspect my computer is in big trouble now, please anyone help, this is the first time it happened to me.
    Oh I forgot to mention that I was downloading a movie using Bitcomet. It was the only program that I forgot to close since I restarted the computer.
    I am currently watching Marrying the Mafia 3 on Youtube, but the rebooting problem and the ghost music did not recur.
    BTW the rebooting problem did not happen since I asked for help here, eheheeehe what a coincidence
    Last edited by nostalgia; 06-04-2007 at 10:11 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

(S013) AkihitoYukito (L1)Touya (L1)
    Sasuke (L1)Sasuke (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Yuuri (L6)Wolfram (L8)Randy (L1)

It could be that your computer is over heating. Check the fans & stuff. Or, it could be that you need more RAM... computer can shut off because they're over loaded with things running... Bittorrent can really slow computers.

About the music playing... I'm not sure, it sounds possessed... were you using WMP for your music? Sometimes when I close Media Player the music still plays... it's still running so I have to Ctrl Alt Delete to end it, maybe something was still playing that you weren't aware of...? Sometimes my Firefox pages disappear at random without me even noticing and then HOURS later they just reappear on along my start bar... I just shrug and move n with my life a little happier to get back random windows I didn't know were missing.

My computer use to restart on its self, at first I thought it was over heating... I also had horrible internet connections for years so I thought maybe they were related and tried switching to a new power bar. It turns out that was my computers problem, my old power bar was shot and may have even been a fire hazard.
    Last edited by Carmel; 06-04-2007 at 10:44 PM.

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    If the strange music didn't play again, don't worry. It could be the movie preview, watch that movie to see if the music is there.
    If you are afraid you're infected, download HijackThis:
    http://linhadefensiva.uol.com.br/dl/hijackthis
    Make a scan and save a log file, post it here. Do not fix anything, I'll tell you what you'll need to fix.
    And let's keep waiting for the blue screen. I'm going to bed now, leave a message if you have anything new and I'll answer as soon as I can.

@ Carmel
    If the computer restarts without a blue screen it's probably overheating. That's why I asked our friend to disable auto-reboot.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Sanji (L3)Luffy (L1)
    Umm the music that played is totally unrealted from the movie I am watching,

Heres the log:
    Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
    Scan saved at 12:06:18 PM, on 6/5/2007
    Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)

Running processes:
    E:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    E:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    E:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\HackerWatch\HWAPI.exe
    E:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
    e:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
    E:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
    E:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcpromgr.exe
    e:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\redirsvc\redirsvc.exe
    E:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
    E:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
    E:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
    E:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindService.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    E:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
    E:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb1 0.exe
    E:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
    E:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
    E:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
    E:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\4979\SiteAdv.exe
    E:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe
    E:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
    E:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
    E:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
    E:\PROGRA~1\CHIKKA~1\CHIKKA~1.4\ChikkaLauncher.exe
    E:\Program Files\Microsoft Encarta\Encarta Premium 2006\EDICT.EXE
    E:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
    E:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    E:\Program Files\Nikon\PictureProject\NkbMonitor.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    E:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
    E:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe
    E:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
    E:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe
    E:\Documents and Settings\martin\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/yco...search/ie.html
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com/
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/.../www.yahoo.com
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/...ch/search.html
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://search.jword.jp/jwd_sb_srchcust.htm?ielang={SUB_RFC1766}
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/.../www.yahoo.com
    R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - E:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
    O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - E:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
    O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - E:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {089FD14D-132B-48FC-8861-0048AE113215} - E:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6009\SiteAdv.dll
    O2 - BHO: IdnHelperObj Class - {118CE65F-5D86-4AEA-A9BD-94F92B89119F} - E:\WINDOWS\DOWNLO~1\CNSMIN~1.DLL
    O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - E:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - e:\program files\mcafee\virusscan\scriptcl.dll
    O2 - BHO: Encarta Web Companion Helper Object - {955BE0B8-BC85-4CAF-856E-8E0D8B610560} - E:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Encarta Web Companion\ENCWCBAR.DLL
    O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - E:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
    O3 - Toolbar: Encarta Web Companion - {147D6308-0614-4112-89B1-31402F9B82C4} - E:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Encarta Web Companion\ENCWCBAR.DLL
    O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - E:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - E:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6009\SiteAdv.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] E:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InCD] E:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudio] RunDll32 cmicnfg.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Repair Registry Pro] E:\Program Files\Repair Registry Pro\RepairRegistryPro.exe -s
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "E:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] E:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb1 0.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] "E:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "E:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "E:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] E:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] E:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] E:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiteAdvisor] E:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\4979\SiteAdv.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "E:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "E:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "E:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "E:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "E:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WinGet.exe] E:\Program Files\Indentix\WinGet\WinGet.exe /silent
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] E:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ChikkaDefault] E:\PROGRA~1\CHIKKA~1\CHIKKA~1.4\ChikkaLauncher.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [E06ADXRC_91037194] "E:\Program Files\Microsoft Encarta\Encarta Premium 2006\EDICT.EXE" -m
    O4 - Global Startup: WinZip Quick Pick.lnk = E:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
    O4 - Global Startup: NkbMonitor.exe.lnk = E:\Program Files\Nikon\PictureProject\NkbMonitor.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = E:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Synchronizer.lnk = E:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\AdobeCollabSync.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///E:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://E:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///E:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///E:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - E:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - E:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - E:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yhexbmes0521.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - E:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yhexbmes0521.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - E:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {B205A35E-1FC4-4CE3-818B-899DBBB3388C} - E:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Encarta Search Bar\ENCSBAR.DLL
    O12 - Plugin for .spop: E:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
    O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - E:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
    O18 - Protocol: siteadvisor - {3A5DC592-7723-4EAA-9EE6-AF4222BCF879} - E:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6009\SiteAdv.dll
    O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - E:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee E-mail Proxy (Emproxy) - McAfee, Inc. - E:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\EmProxy\emproxy.exe
    O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - E:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
    O23 - Service: InCD Helper (InCDsrv) - Ahead Software AG - E:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
    O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - E:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee HackerWatch Service - McAfee, Inc. - E:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\HackerWatch\HWAPI.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Update Manager (mcmispupdmgr) - McAfee, Inc. - E:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcupdmgr.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - E:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - e:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - E:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Protection Manager (mcpromgr) - McAfee, Inc. - E:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcpromgr.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Redirector Service (McRedirector) - McAfee, Inc. - e:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\redirsvc\redirsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - E:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - E:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
    O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - E:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
    O23 - Service: StarWind iSCSI Service (StarWindService) - Rocket Division Software - E:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindService.exe

Oh and goodnight^^ Thank you very much for all your help.

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Your log is clean, no sign of virus or malware. You have some useless processes you can deactivate but you choose to do it or not.
    About the blue screen? Did you get it yet? Pay attention to SOUNDMAN.EXE, it's a sound driver and loves to give blue screens.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Sanji (L3)Luffy (L1)
    Oh you have been a huge help! Thank you very much!
    The problem did not happen since I asked for help here, so bizarre.....
    But I think I know why it restarted on its own, the computer must have overheated since it was open for 4 days nonstop due to my Mom's downloads. She forgot to turn it off after using it.
    Well this is the only reason I could think of anyway.
    Thanks to everyone!

Sleeping Beast

Savings

It could be, you better clean your fans or even put stronger ones.
    Any problems just call.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Sanji (L3)Luffy (L1)
    I was watching you tube again just minutes ago when my Computer almost restarted on its own again!
    Thanks to Munemasa Katagiri's help I was able to get that blue screen and the computer showed me something like this

Well the only difference is that it showed DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    AND STOP: 0X000000D1 (XX00000000, 0X00000002, 0X00000001, 0XF991086)
    ALCXWDM. SYS - ADDRESS 19911086 BASE AT F98E4000, DATESTAMP 415016827
    Well i wrote the details at once just in case, so does that mean that my driver is the culprit? Please help me....cant believe it happened again while watching youtube.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Sanji (L3)Luffy (L1)
    What must I do? The computer showed the blue screen again and I restarted it again. This time I was watching in Dailymotion, it seems this problem happens when I watch in these sites, has anyone also encountered this problem?
    Please help....it might restart again and I dont understand the cause of the problem.

Update: Waaaahh, it happened again it showed the blue screen again, I just keep restarting it......this is the 3rd time for this day.....
    does anyone know what to do?
    Last edited by nostalgia; 06-07-2007 at 10:48 AM.

Oh yeah, you wanna know?

Savings

Kakashi (L10)Iruka (L8)Katou (L9)
    Iwaki (L9)Yuki Eiri (L9)Sanzo (L10)
    Yamato B (L8)(S021) RikiSoubi (L10)

Lol, don´t panic first of all.^^

It could have two reasons, first one is that your processor overheats and thus restarts your pc. This is usually when you have a lot of programs running at the same time. If the restarting happens mostly when you visit certain sites, I´d think it is another problem then. It might be the graphic layout of the site you´re visiting, so you might wanna try to update your java script to the newest possible.

Some sites try to install spyware on your pc, or cookies or whatever. Now, when you have a pop-up blocker or toolbar with a pop up blocker installed, or maybe even only a firewall running, sometimes it may overheat your processor as well, leading it to restart. I had the same problem with my laptop.

My tip would be (but only if your absolutely sure that the site you´re visiting is SAFE) to allow pop-ups for that site and check whether you got any pop-up blocker programs running in the background that you might have accidentally installed and might not need (for instance Yahoo toolbar with a pop-up blocker).

Some of the pop-up blockers themselves contain spyware, so it might be best to reduce the numbers of programs such as these to an absolute minimum and only install the software that you absolutely trust.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast