aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)YiLing P. (L9)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S027) Usami Akihiko(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko
    Loki (L10)Skull 1Tony Stark (L9)

Question about Kaikan Phrase episodes

I've finally gotten around to thinking of starting Kaikan Phrase, downloaded the first few episodes and found that video quality wasn't too good. I downloaded these from the direct download section and episodes 1 and 2 were around 80mb and episodes 3 and 4 were around the 100 mark. Next, I checked in the host section and saw that some versions of the aforementioned episodes were bigger (i.e. 110 mark for episodes 1 and 2) than the ones I downloaded. Both versions were in avi format. Does this mean that the bigger ones have better quality? I'm quite confused. And then there were files in mpg format <-- what's this? Is it better quality than the avi conversion ones?

Can someone please explain this to the confused me.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Asami (L10)Heart 1 (Red)Akihito (L10)
    Spacer 1Fei Long (L10)Spacer 1
    Okita (L8)Gokudera (L8)Hijikata PMK (L8)

I think they were only converted into another format, the quality is still... bad

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Luka Crosszeria (L1)Suzuki-san
    Quote Originally Posted by sawwie-chan View Post
    I've finally gotten around to thinking of starting Kaikan Phrase, downloaded the first few episodes and found that video quality wasn't too good. I downloaded these from the direct download section and episodes 1 and 2 were around 80mb and episodes 3 and 4 were around the 100 mark. Next, I checked in the host section and saw that some versions of the aforementioned episodes were bigger (i.e. 110 mark for episodes 1 and 2) than the ones I downloaded. Both versions were in avi format. Does this mean that the bigger ones have better quality? I'm quite confused. And then there were files in mpg format <-- what's this? Is it better quality than the avi conversion ones?

Can someone please explain this to the confused me.

Let me tell you what I was told when I was looking for this series: "You won't find better version of these but if you do, please let me know" As far as your question about quality is concerned, I don't relly think that few megabytes will make a great difference... Sorry if I disappointed you. But to tell the truth, the series itself is so entertaining that you'll soon forget about the bad quality. So good luck

scary momma set addict

Savings

Shihoudani (L4)Illumi (L9)Makishima Yuusuke (L7)
    Kasamatsu (L7)Masrur (L8)Hiko Seijuro (L10)
    Suzuya Jūzō (L8)(S046) Kogitsunemaru(S064) Toono Takashi

the format wont change the quality that much, its a very hard series to get so its lucky for us that this site has it.

as far as the formats go, I find avi and mpg to be the same, its just the codec/player they use. I belive it is mpg that can be played on a dvd player though (i'd have to double check)