aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Kouno (L1)Sesshoumaru (L7)

Help! Subtitle problems

I'm really hoping someone can help me. I've downloaded the live action movies "A Touch Of Fever" and "Like Grains Of Sand" and I can't get the subtitles to work. One I rejoined with HJSplit, the other with Winrar and I get beautiful picture and sound but no subtitles. Can anyone please tell me how I get the subtitles to work?

Thank you for any advice
    Lyiint ^_^

Oh yeah, you wanna know?

Savings

Kakashi (L10)Iruka (L8)Katou (L9)
    Iwaki (L9)Yuki Eiri (L9)Sanzo (L10)
    Yamato B (L8)(S021) RikiSoubi (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by lyiint View Post
    I'm really hoping someone can help me. I've downloaded the live action movies "A Touch Of Fever" and "Like Grains Of Sand" and I can't get the subtitles to work. One I rejoined with HJSplit, the other with Winrar and I get beautiful picture and sound but no subtitles. Can anyone please tell me how I get the subtitles to work?

Thank you for any advice
    Lyiint ^_^
    What exactly do you mean by rejoined? You can watch movies with subtitles using BSPlayer for instance, you have to open them seperately from the movie file though. If you wanna attach them to your movie permanently, you need other programs, like Virtualdub for instance.

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Well, after downloading the movie files and the subtitile files, I used HJSplit to put everything together in one file (just as it said to do in the post). The movie plays and there is sound but I can't figure out how to turn on the subtitles. The same thing happened with the Winrar file. Another movie that I downloaded, "Bungee Jumping Of Their Own", using HJSplit to put everything together worked fine and the subtitles worked automatically without me having to do anything else. So I'm at a loss as to why I can't get the subtitles to work on these other two movies.

Oh yeah, you wanna know?

Savings

Kakashi (L10)Iruka (L8)Katou (L9)
    Iwaki (L9)Yuki Eiri (L9)Sanzo (L10)
    Yamato B (L8)(S021) RikiSoubi (L10)

I don´t know how HJsplit works, so I unfortunately I can´t help you there but if you just wanna watch the movie with subtitles, not burn it, you can get BSplayer for free in the net, just google it.

About HJSplit I can´t really say much, maybe you can pm the original poster about this?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Does subtitles have exactly same name as film? If not-rename it. It can be only spacebar at the end of the name
    Last edited by Myiu; 03-27-2007 at 02:41 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Myiu,

I'm not sure what you mean.

The "Touch of Fever" movie was in 8 parts. Parts 1-7 say "A Touch of Fever.avi.001" (for the first one, the rest are the same except for the ending number) The eight part says "A Touch of Fever part 8 & subtitles.zip" I'm just wondering what I have to rename.

Sorry for being dumb, but this is the first time I've ever tried to download something that wasn't already subbed, so its really got me confused.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Adonis (L2)Camus (L2)Allen (L1)
    Kazuki (L1)Touya (L1)Goh (L2)
    Lyiint, which movie player are you using?

Because if you're using Windows Media Player or something like that, I really recommend getting the VLC media player. It plays many types of movie files, and you can select audio/subtitles for the movie.

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

aphelion_orion,

I am using the newest version of VLC. How do I get to the subtitles on VLC? I couldn't find them when I looked on the player. Thanks for answering ^_^

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Tetsuya (L5)WishDaisuke (L10)
    Sanosuke (L1)Conrad (L4)Tatsumi YnM (L6)
    Tsuzuki (L8)(S003) Lelouch
    Open the file you want to play --> Right click --> subtitles

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

I feel like such a moron. I opened the file and right clicked as you said, but subtitles didn't come up. All sorts of other things were listed, but not subtitles. I tried it with both movies, the one I used Winrar with and the one I used HJSplit and nothing. What the heck am I doing wrong???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast