aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Tetsuya (L5)WishDaisuke (L10)
    Sanosuke (L1)Conrad (L4)Tatsumi YnM (L6)
    Tsuzuki (L8)(S003) Lelouch
    Did you select the subtitle track?

Here's a screenshot of what it should look like when you right click on VLC player and select subtitle....

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Kouno (L1)Sesshoumaru (L7)
    When I open the VLC player, that subtitle track doesn't show up on the list of things so I can't click on it. Is there somewhere else it could be?

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Pray for JapanLelouch (L10)Chaos (L10)
    Sephiroth (L8)Vincent (L8)Cloud (L4)
    Yazoo (L7)Kadaj (L8)Luca (L6)
    When you unzipped the subtitles, did they show up as .sub or .srt formats at the end? Sometimes they say .srt.html or .sub.text

If they have .html, .text. or .doc at the end, you should take them off the file so that it only reads with the .srt or .sub at then end. Make sure the .srt or .sub file has the same name as the video you are watching and all of them are in the same folders .avi files and .srt or .sub

If needed, you can get ffdshow to automatically load the subtitle files into any player that you use.

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

The file that used HJSplit has .zip at the end of the subtitle file while the movie parts have .avi at the end. The file that used Winrar to open has its subtiltle file in part 1 of the movie file and ends in srt. The movie files themselves end in .rar. I'll try using that player? that you mentioned to see if I can get the files to come up. Just a question, if I do have to rename, do I just change the ending? For example the subtitle file that ends in .zip, do I just change that to end in .avi like the movie files? Thanks so much for your help.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

When you used the HJSplit to rejoin the files, it should have automatically changed them to .avi after they had been unzipped and rejoined. If it didn't, try making a new folder for the files, and unzip all the .rar files into that single folder. Then check to make sure that all of them have the same title and the proper numbers after them (001, 002 etc). Unzip the subtitle file into the same folder and make sure that it also has the same title as the movie. Use the HJSplit with the first title in that folder (001) and it should automatically join them together and change them to .avi files. The subtitle file should end in .srt not .zip . When you change that to .srt it should say "video/movie subtitles file" in it's description. As long as the movie is joined into a single file that ends in .avi and the subtitles file ends in .srt it should work.

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

I've tried the ffshow without success and I've also tried renaming the zip file as an srt file, but still no luck. Could this be a problem with the movies themselves? Is there anyone else out there who have downloaded "A Touch of Fever" and "Like Grains of Sand" and have had this problem? Or is this just because I'm absolutly computer illiterate and can't get the thing to work.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Hmmmm...it is possible that the file is corrupt, or perhaps there is something in the original encoding that is incompatable with your video player. Can you tell me where you got the DLs? I'd like to take a shot at trying to put it all together, and I'll be able to check it and tell if it there is a problem with the movie files themselves or the subtitles file. If I can get it to work, I'll re-encode the movie and embed the subtitles for you, so you won't need to externally insert them anymore.

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Thank you, thank you so much. I downloaded the movies here on this site in the live action section. The movies are "Like Grains of Sand" and "A Touch of Fever". I just can't thank you enough for doing this for me as I was ready to give up and delete them from my computer.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

No problem! I wouldn't mind having copies of the movie myself

I'll send you a PM message when I have it all sussed out and let you know how it goes. If all goes well, I'll post a link to the movies with the embedded subtitles on the live action pages for them.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Heero (L4)Duo (L5)Iason (L9)
    Riki (L9)Ulquiorra (L5)(S006) Klaus
    (S021) Riki
    I might be a bit late in this thread but the VLC Player sometimes doesn't show the subtitles. If you have that problem again you should try to open the movie with the Media Player Classic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast