aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Too_troublesome
    Well given my pathetic speed in downloading the torrent of W.C. I went to Azureus a few hours ago (after utorrent gave me fits) and it worked WAY better... I finally have it in my hot little hands? uhh I guess I mean hard drive

Maybe those were the two rtf files I asked about last night/this morning. I was told they were not important (was it serpentcity who told me? I better go check)

Edit: It was suhi and serpentcity who said they didn't think the rtf's were important when I asked earlier.

Edit2: Rather than clutter this thread up with another post, I'll just say I'm sorry I have no other ideas. Shigure² is kind of techy isn't he? Perhaps he would know?
    Last edited by Too_troublesome; 03-02-2007 at 03:21 PM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ryuuki (L2)Alois (L6)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Count (L3)Sebastian (L6)Al (L1)
    Endo (L2)ToushizouAce (L10)
    Quote Originally Posted by suhi View Post
    did you download java based Azureus? it's not like i know much of it, but i was told that java based version can be troublesome sometimes.. may be that's the problem..
    or.. do you have asian languages installed?
    I downloaded azureus 2.5.0.4 There isn't much choice, there is only that one... yes, the java based one, in fact i had to update that too it seems...
    What I don't understand is that with some files works and with others don't, but at least I know I can download half of the torrents i have now... i am already happy, but actually i'd like to solve the problem entirely.
    M

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@Too: Shig isn't going on-line recently, unfortunately
    @Monia: i'd suggest not to do any updates.. moreover, the old version (2.2.02) works way better .. i use it now - without any updates.. it's much more stable.. mine is java based too.
    i'm going to look for one that is not java based..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12